Federal - Automation Test Engineering Specialist
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC, San Antonio, TX, St. Louis, MO
Accenture Federal Services brings together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Operating in the nation’s Capital, we stay ahead of what’s coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile, and interactive experiences that exceed our people’s expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
The musical conductor to our automation testing efforts. Your symphony? The project. Your audience? Our clients. “Testing 1-2-3” Your mic check responsibilities include applying business requirements, Testing knowledge and technical expertise in the implementation of test automation suites to validate software application functionality. You love performing hands on design, coding, enhancing, and testing of software applications in order to meet business process requirements. Critics and audiences are wowed by how you apply your Testing knowledge and technical expertise in the automation and quality engineering efforts of every delivery. And of course, an in-depth understanding of testing, including theory and concepts are music to your ears.
- Analyze and identify suitable opportunities for test automation.
- Develop automation components/modules using appropriate tools and programming languages.
- Carry out test automation script/cases, identify/log issues, and provide support during issue resolution process.
- Visualize, design, development, and maintenance of automation frameworks and their implementation.
- Support test automation solution planning and estimation.
- Integrate test automation with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery.
Here's what you need:
- Minimum 2 years of professional work experience with automated testing tools (Worksoft Certify, HP UFT/BPT, Tricentis Tosca, or Selenium framework)
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in the software development life cycle
- Hands on experience with Quality Assurance/Testing (application, product, system, regression testing)
- Experience with a programming language (VB, VBScript, Java, C#, Ruby, Python)
- Experience with having worked with the maintenance of an automation framework
- Beginner level experience coaching, mentoring, or supervising junior level resources on standard tasks
Bonus points if you have:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science
- Previous consulting experience and understanding customer/business needs
- 508 compliance experience
- Experience developing test automation scripts in Selenium and/or Cucumber
- Experience conducting automation tools analysis, selection, and recommendation
- Experience supporting test automation assessments for multiple projects
- Experience mobilizing and managing test automation projects (tools, resources, & processes)
- Experience developing automation frameworks that are leveraged across multiple resources
- US Citizenship required
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.