Senior Funding/Credit Administrator (R210028641_Palatine)
Address:50 N Brockway Street
Job Family Group:Retail Banking Sales & Service
Supports Indirect Lending operations for to achieve business results according to established timelines in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and standards. Interacts with customers to service requests.
- Communicates with dealerships to inform them of funding decisions and actions required for remediation.
- Projects a professional image by adhering to organization’s brand, corporate identity, and standards.
- Provides excellent customer service to dealers to ensure that contract funding requirements are understood.
- Develops solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Executes routine tasks within relevant service level agreements.
- Processes data entry and systems updates on the day of receipt.
- Completes assigned regulatory letters and support tasks for the business unit in compliance with regulatory guidelines and business processes.
- May act as escalation point for questions on complex contracts.
- May review and prepare internal quality control reviews.
- Maintains a customer focused discipline to drive business results in a fast paced, high-volume area.
- Acts in accordance with regulatory and compliance requirements that include, but are not limited to, Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Reporting requirements, FCAC consumer provision requirements, and Privacy Act provisions in accordance with Bank policies and procedures.
- Follows security and safeguarding procedures and applies due diligence in accordance with Bank’s policies and ethical standards for the prevention of loss due to fraud, robbery, counterfeiting, money laundering, or defalcation.
- Adheres to business banking lending processes, policies, procedures, legal, regulatory, audit, and ethical requirements.
- Identifies risks and takes appropriate actions, including all documentation and other regulatory requirements, to maintain operational integrity.
- Participates in projects and other activities designed to improve the customer experience.
- Liaises between clients and various departments across the organization to discuss issues and procedures and provide product support and expertise.
- Focus may be on a business/group.
- Thinks creatively and proposes new solutions.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works mostly independently.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 1 - 3 years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience in auto lending or auto dealerships preferred.
- Able to manage multiple priorities.
- Able to manage and resolve conflict.
- Comfortable with working in a changing environment.
- Specialized knowledge from education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
We’re here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at [Register to View] .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.