Supplier Manager (R210028345_Naperville)
Address:395 N. Executive Drive
Job Family Group:Procurement
Develops, promotes, maintains and manages an assigned business/group vendor management program for the management of partnerships with suppliers/service providers that improve productivity, service delivery and quality. Performs periodic reviews, analyzing program outcomes, providing insights and making recommendations for enhancement and changes as required. Ensures the effective and efficient execution of all program components, including ensuring change management & communications are in place for any enhancements / changes and mitigating any risk. Works collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provides input to vendor management policy and procedures.
- Participates in initiatives as a subject matter expert for an aspect(s) of vendor arrangement or business process.
- Provides specialized support to investigate and resolve complex issues as escalated by end-users or assigned by management.
- Supports management and implementation of documentation / process controls / knowledge assets required for the program operations.
- Coordinates budgets and reporting to track actual results vs budget.
- Prepares financial reconciliations and attestation certificates as required.
- Educates and cross trains other team members as required.
- Supports the development and promotion of a business/group vendor management program solution.
- Develops solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group on implementation of supplier arrangements.
- Participates in the relationship management between BMO internal business/group partners and suppliers/service providers.
- Supports the management of the vendor program, including developing program components, promoting the program and ensuring the execution of all program components and product(s)/service(s) are delivered according to the contractual service level agreement (SLA), technical service agreement (TSA) or business partner agreement (BPA), in compliance with standards.
- Monitors and tracks supplier performance and addresses any issues.
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service for routine & non-routine transactions related to the program execution.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide program insights and recommendations.
- Designs and produces regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Focus is primarily on business/group within BMO; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently on a range of complex tasks, which may include unique situations.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 4 - 6 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and experience in supporting vendor programs - In-depth.
- Technical proficiency gained through education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.
We’re here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at [Register to View] .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.