Wealth Analyst (R210029476_Sarasota)
Address:52 S Lemon Avenue
Job Family Group:Wealth Sales & Service
Provides support and product expertise for the financial planning business development, sales and service delivered by private wealth advisors and relationship managers. Services relationships in the assigned portfolio to ensure an exceptional client experience. Introduces services to clients to enhance the overall experience.
- Assists in preparing new business proposals or presentations to clients/prospects based upon their needs.
- Assist Private Wealth Advisors in market research of client and prospects
- Assist Private Wealth Advisors in identifying prospective clients.
- Acts as the key service contact for clients.
- Takes ownership of client issues and collaborates with others to resolve or escalates per guidelines.
- Liaises with external advisors of clients on behalf of the private wealth advisor / relationship manager.
- Develops an understanding of the customer needs and the account strategy and effectively communicates this to clients and prospects.
- Make suggestions about how to improve the overall service interaction for prospects and clients.
- Coordinates and executes specific activities for the implementation of strategic initiatives; includes tracking metrics and milestones.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Prepares reports for financial plans; inputs appropriate data according to established.
- Makes updates to sales tracking, forecast & pipeline, relationship plans and other databases.
- Participates in account review process and completion of required action items.
- Organizes client files and ensures proper documentation.
- Supports the assigned advisors and client portfolio through administrative and transactional support including correspondence, relationship reviews, account documentation and sales reporting.
- Prepares reports for financial plans and prospect presentations with an understanding of the anticipated prospect/client needs.
- Supports the achievement of the business plan within the designated territory / region.
- Collaborates effectively with internal stakeholders to build capability and drive business growth.
- Meets high-quality service standards to maximize relationship retention and growth.
- Develops rapport and instills confidence with the client to develop credibility and earn their trust.
- Follows through on the risk and compliance processes and policies to ensure we safeguard our customers’ assets, maintain their privacy, act in their best interests, and ensures an effectively run function.
- Protects the Bank's assets and complies with all regulatory, legal and ethical requirements.
- Focus may be on a business/group.
- Thinks creatively and proposes new solutions.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works mostly independently.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 3 - 5 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- General knowledge of financial planning and wealth management.
- Working towards a financial planning designation preferred.
- Proficiency in office software and sales management software.
- Comfortable exploring beyond one's area of technical expertise (i.e. Discipline)
- A willingness and aptitude to influence and recognize new business opportunities.
- Specialized knowledge from education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
We’re here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at [Register to View] .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.