IRM Security Sr Manager (R00061041_Minneapolis)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate & deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Security professionals apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients.
What we’re looking for.
Accenture is seeking a IRM Security Sr Manager to join Accenture Security. Accenture’s Security professionals develop and deliver solutions for managing the risk of enterprise systems, applications and data through policies and controls, risk assessments, and issues and exception management. These professionals advise clients on building robust risk management and security programs, identifying & mitigating risks, establishing security policies and practices, implementing security controls, and educating stakeholders.
The Work (Job Responsibilities):
- Drive high-profile and high-impact projects involving complex GRC and risk management challenges.
- Perform gap assessments between security and risk leading practice frameworks and clients’ risk and control frameworks and advise on remediating gaps.
- Create budgets, staffing requirements, and privacy and security direction for long-term, 5+ year strategies.
- Design and establish or transform IT risk management, governance, and compliance programs based on clients’ business structures, strategies, and priorities.
- Advise on, develop, and implement processes around risk identification, assessment, and remediation, including issues management, exception management, vendor risk management policy management, and security incident and vulnerability response.
- Advise on and assist clients to implement GRC platforms and solutions.
- Collaborate and lead meetings with diverse high-level stakeholders, including C-suite, IT operations, system architects, security professionals, and business leads.
- Develop training materials and other communications to increase employee understanding and awareness of security and risk issues.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Communicate GRC technology capabilities into business terms for executive stakeholders.
What you need (Basic Qualifications):
- Minimum of 2 years hands on experience implementing GRC platforms such as Archer
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience related to information technology, information security, vendor risk, IT risk, IT audit, IT compliance, or privacy.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Operational Consultant with strong project management and organizational change management skills, strong critical thinking and analytical skills; Service Management Consulting experience combined with ServiceNow mobile capabilities and experience with the following ServiceNow applications:
- IT Business Management (Project, Portfolio, Demand, Agile Dev, Test Mgt)
- ITOM (Orchestration, Discovery, Service Mapping)
- GRC (Policy & Compliance, Risk)
Extra Credit (Preferred Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Work experience including Consulting Experience
- Ability to travel 80 – 100%.
- Archer or ServiceNow certification
- Experience integrating GRC platforms with other security tools
- Experience with security and risk frameworks (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO 27001, ISO 31000, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-30, and/or PCI))
- Management consulting experience.
- Agile software delivery methodology experience
- Experience with MetricStream, OpenPages, or RSAM is also relevant but not required
- Archer skills such as:
- Data Feeds
- On Demand Applications
- Advanced Workflow
- Data Driven Events
- Record Permissions
- Archer Control Panel
- Workspaces, Dashboards, iViews, Reports
- Application Builder
- Archer version 6.x (6.1, 6.2, 6.3, 6.4, or the current version 6.5)
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Strong interest in IT risk, data privacy, cyber security, emerging technologies, and related topics
- Eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with C-Suite interaction
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $159,000 to $241,000 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.