HR Operations Associate (9767151_Austin)
As a HR Operations Associate, you will execute core business processes and transactions involving data entry data capture according to defined methods, procedures, and standard delivery solutions to deliver business outcomes committed to in the service level agreement. Within this role, you’ll also promote a team-oriented environment through people development, strong leadership, continuous improvement, and cross functional support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform research in various systems and tracking tools to assist in identifying, assessing and resolving issues problems
- Perform customer request problem identification and follow defined incident notification and escalation procedures to ensure they are communicated effectively and receive proper management attention to be resolved correctly
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings by processing transactions accurately
- Solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year Business Operations experience
- Minimum of 1 year client facing experience
Preferred Skills / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience working in an environment of frequent change
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for ensuring a world class user support experience
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, results-oriented, self-directed, and inquisitive
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
- Ability to remain neutral and review work as defined by policies and procedures and keeping personal bias aside
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the pay for this role is $19.62 per hour and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.