Threat and Vulnerability Penetration Testing Senior Analyst (R00054784_Seattle)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at [Register to View] target="_blank">[Register to View] .
You AreCyber Defense within Accenture Security provides several high-risk, high-impact services for our clients. As such, the teams within Cyber Defense have unique and challenging infrastructure and security requirements. Some of the infrastructure currently managed within Cyber Defense includes command-and-control infrastructure for advanced red teaming, cloud infrastructure to support incident response investigations, and custom environments dedicated to developing malware and reverse-engineering software. Additionally, the workstations and laptops of Cyber Defense personnel have unique security requirements and challenges. This person will report to the Global Cyber Defense Infrastructure Lead, and be responsible for the deployment, operation and analysis of cloud and hybrid-cloud infrastructure.The Work
- Support systems and network security architecture, compliance, and incident response across Cyber Defense.
- Implement and evolve “best practice” standards for the management and security of Cyber Defense infrastructure.
- Ensuring that cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) and hybrid infrastructure is compliant with Accenture and/or client data protection policies.
- Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date inventory of Cyber Defense assets, accounts, and active controls.
- Conduct periodic scans and testing of Cyber Defense infrastructure to ensure compliance with security standards.
- And conduct periodic reviews of delivery methodologies and practices to ensure the highest level of quality and security.
- Minimum of 1 years of System administration experience in Windows and/or Linux environments
- Minimum of 1 years of Information security experience with a recent focus on cloud.
- Minimum of 1 years of Threat and Vulnerability Management.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience with VMware, Microsoft, and Cisco systems.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience with sensitive customer data and compliance frameworks (NIST, PCI, etc).
Bonus Points If
- If you have Knowledge of Cyber Intelligence, Threat Operations, Penetration Testing, Red Teaming, Incident Response and Threat Hunting
- If you have Security certifications: MCSE, AWS, Azure, CEH
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $72,400 - $106,999 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.