Data Architecture Manager (R00038327_San Diego)
Applied Intelligence, the people who love using data to tell a story. We’re also the world’s largest team of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning and AI. A great day for us? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation, and responsible AI can do almost anything—spark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do, and breathe life into smart products and services. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds? [Register to View]
A Data Engineering pro—someone who thrives in a team setting where you can use your creative and analytical prowess to obliterate problems. You’re passionate about digital technology, and you take pride in making a tangible difference. You have communication and people skills in spades, along with strong leadership chops. Complex issues don’t faze you thanks to your razor-sharp critical thinking skills. Working in an information systems environment makes you more than happy.
- Lead a team that is in charge of building end-to-end digital transformation capabilities and lead fast moving development teams using Agile methodologies.
- Design and build Big Data and real-time analytics solutions using industry standard technologies and work with data architects to make sure Big Data solutions align with technology direction.
- Lead by example, role-modeling best practices for unit testing, CI/CD, performance testing, capacity planning, documentation, monitoring, alerting and incident response.
- Keep everyone from individual contributors to top executives in the loop about progress, communicating across organizations and levels. If critical issues block progress, refer them up the chain of command to be resolved in a timely manner.
- Pinpoint and clarify key issues that need action, lead the response and articulate results clearly in actionable form.
- Show a strong aptitude for carrying out solutions and translating objectives into a scalable solution that meets end customers’ needs within deadlines.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $113,000 - $185,999 and [Register to View] target="_blank">information on benefits offered is here.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
Minimum of 2 years of experience in programming and building large scale data/analytics solutions
Minimum of 2 years of experience working with SQL and common programming languages, like Python.
Minimum of 2 years of experience building data pipelines and SQL for Snowflake and general understanding of the Snowflake database architecture
Bonus points if:
- Minimum 1 year of designing and building secured and governed Big Data ETL pipelines, using Talend or Informatica technologies; for data curation and analysis of large le production deployed solutions.
- Experience implementing smart data preparation tools such as Palate, Trifacta, Tamr for enhancing analytics solutions.
- Minimum 1 year of building Business Data Catalogs or Data Marketplaces for powering business analytics using technologies such as Alation, Collibra, Informatica or custom solutions.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.