Analyst or Associate – BMO Capital Markets – Global Transaction Banking – Treasury & Payment Solutions (R210030159_Chicago)
Address:111 W Monroe - 115 S LaSalle
Job Family Group:Capital Mrkts Sales & Service
BMO Capital Markets is a leading, full-service financial services provider. We offer corporate and investment banking, treasury management, as well as research and advisory services to clients around the world. #bmocapitalmarkets
The Sales Analyst or Associate role is the sales support role within the Treasury and Payment Solutions organization, accountable to provide support to Sales Vice President in ultimate support of the end client in the Global Financial Institutions Group, which includes Global Banks, Asset Managers, Fintech, Broker Dealers, and Non-Bank Financial Institutions. The role is accountable for delivering effective sales support to the sales teams by acting as the day-to-day sales contact for the client for sales related questions and by providing support for pre-sales sales activities such as presentations, bids/proposals, and requests for information. This role is accountable for providing the coordination of cash management product implementation, financial transaction set-up and providing exceptional customer service to Treasury and Payments Solutions clients.
Sales Team Support
- Acts as the day-to-day sales contact for the client for sales related questions such as product information, pricing, implementation timeframes and requirements.
- Acts as the key sales contact with the client to gather the required detailed information necessary to move the sale forward in the process, including completing all necessary documentation (AML forms, E2E/implementation forms, etc.).
- Provide assistance to the team in pre-sales such as pitch preparation and client research and preparation of prospect and client files for action by the Sales Professional Planning
- Responsible for tracking each implementation request to keep the process on track to the timeline committed to the client. In addition to ensuring once the implementation is completed, the client is billed accurately. This would include tracking internal reports
- Recommend changes and improvements to sales support materials and functions based on findings and feedback.
- Compile pre-call and post call information packages by accessing internal systems and bank personnel to validate client holdings, pricing, and volumes, ensuring the Sales professional has the information necessary to be knowledgeable about the clients/prospects business and needs.
- Assist with sales and service administration and processing ensuring client experience is seamless and opportunities are identified and met.
- Maintain up-to-date client information on Bank system/files to ensure client history is accurate and complete.
- Bachelor's degree from highly rated institution strongly preferred or equivalent work experience
- CTP designation preferred
- General knowledge of banking
- Treasury Management experience or knowledge preferred
- Basic understanding of sales concepts, processes and discipline
- 2 - 3 years of experience as a Sales Analyst or Associate at another financial institution or in treasury management in a large corporate
- Self-driven and motivated by the Customer
- Sales and service oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in: Excel, Power Point, Word
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, co-ordinate work and establish priorities
- Ability to analyze and visually display data
- Ability to research and analyze corporate data/information
We’re here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at [Register to View] .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.