Program Project Coordinator (R210030621_Brookfield)
Address:401 N. Executive Drive
Job Family Group:Strategy & Change
Supports the management & execution of the assigned business/group program or project, including providing input to design, development & execution. Supports the execution of program components working with internal & external stakeholders to ensure effective & seamless delivery.
- Develops solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group on implementation of solutions.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Monitors and tracks performance, and addresses any issues.
- Leads or participates in defining the communication plan designed to positively influence or change behaviour; develops tailored messaging; and identifies appropriate distribution channels.
- Builds change management plans of varying scope and type; leads or participates in a variety of change management activities including readiness assessments, planning, stakeholder management, execution, evaluation and sustainment of initiatives.
- Supports the management of the program/project, including developing program components, promoting the program and ensuring the execution of all program components.
- Participates in the design, development, implementation, and management of core program processes.
- Provides input to the program strategy by analyzing current operations & challenges, researching best practices and understanding industry trends.
- Provides support for the investigation, analysis & documentation of program risks.
- Analyzes data and information to provide program insights and recommendations.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives.
- Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness (e.g., customized exception reports, initiative tracking reports, etc.).
- Communicates and reinforces program principles, strategies, processes and standards in all operational activities.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives; includes tracking metrics and milestones.
- Supports change management of varying scope and type; tasks typically focused on execution and sustainment activities.
- Supports the development of tailored messaging, which may include writing, editing and distributing communications.
- Tracks exception requests and corresponding approvals.
- Focus may be on a business/group.
- Thinks creatively and proposes new solutions.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works mostly independently.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 3 – 5 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Specialized knowledge from education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
We’re here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at [Register to View] .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.