Physical Security Analyst (R210031847_Brookfield)
Address:395 N. Executive Drive
Job Family Group:Customer Shared Services
Supports the service delivery, development, and execution of physical security programs, policies, and practices to minimize the potential impact of criminal risk and ensure a satisfactory level of security, fire, and life safety protection in locations / buildings across the enterprise.
- Escalates all security concerns/infractions.
- Collaborates in the delivery of day to day operational processes, program management activities and administrative tasks to support the people and property protection programs to achieve business results and deliver the intended employee experience.
- Executes procedures, processes and tasks (e.g. monitoring access to premises, service requests and transactions, administer and validate system access reports/lists, etc.) within relevant service level agreements; identifies gaps/issues and escalates as required.
- Provides a consistent and exceptional stakeholder experience, maximizes employee productivity, enforces internal / external control standards and minimizes risk.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives. External stakeholders may include law enforcement, building landlords, physical security vendors/security guards, contacts at other financial institutions, etc.
- Communicates and reinforces principles, programs, process, and standards and communicates openly and regularly about business issues.
- Participates in the design, development, implementation, and management of core processes.
- Improves operational methods and workflows by identifying, recommending and implementing process improvement initiatives.
- Develops knowledge related to operations specialty. Fully understands and practices operating procedures/emergency procedures and supports communication and implementation of them.
- Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Ensures all security equipment and systems are operating in accordance with operating procedures and escalates all problems/issues to management.
- Responds and provide support for urgent/emergency situations after normal business hours.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 2 – 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of the operation / maintenance of building security equipment.
- PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – Good.
- Time management skills - Good.
- Specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Good.
- Organization skills - Good.
- Collaboration & team skills - Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Good.
We’re here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at [Register to View] .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.