Closing Support Specialist (R220000027_Naperville)
Address:1200 E. Warrenville Road
Job Family Group:Customer Shared Services
Provides efficient and accurate handling of customer requests and transactions in a professional and timely manner. Ensures all required policies, guidelines and standards are met as they provide service to BMO customers. Includes a mix of customer service and customer fulfillment activities.
- Addresses customer services issues according to established parameters, escalating as required.
- Acts as a subject matter expert and first contact for escalation.
- Processes customer application to fulfill customer requests from set up to settlement in accordance with policies and standards.
- Assists in processing more complex customer application/requests.
- Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives.
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Supports change management of varying scope and type; tasks typically focused on execution and sustainment activities.
- Resolves problems as required to support effective business operations.
- Identifies and recommends opportunities to improve operational efficiencies while still meeting service level standards.
- Supports the development of tools and delivery of training focused on delivering business results.
- Integrates information from multiple sources to enable more efficient processes, enhanced analysis and/or streamlined reporting.
- Provides customer service by responding to general questions via phone, mail or fax in a timely and professional manner; includes acting as a main point of contact for certain customer requests.
- Refers more complex and specific requests, questions or issues as required.
- Gathers additional documentation from the customer and/ or internal/external stakeholders to ensure all required information is available to fulfill client requests.
- Recommends workflow improvements to deliver a more efficient operation.
- Manages customer documentation to ensure that records are maintained in a proper manner.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 2 - 3 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to handle volume of customer requests.
- Specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Good.
- Organization skills - Good.
- Collaboration & team skills - Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Good.
We’re here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at [Register to View] .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.