Onboarding Specialist, Treasury & Payment Solutions
Address:111 W Monroe - 115 S LaSalle
Job Family Group:Customer Shared Services
Supports all sales forces in the opening of commercial deposit accounts. Directly impacts the bank’s ability to meet manage risk and regulatory requirements through the timely preparation, review and analysis of treasury management agreements and deposit account documentation. Ensures adherence to all internal and external policies and requirements in order to protect the Bank's assets and minimize losses.
- Advises and guides on sales account documentation to clients and internal partners.
- Resolves questions and issues with sales agreements and account documentations.
- Coordinates the management of documents’ database; ensures alignment and integration of documents in adherence with BMO’s standards.
- Analyzes information and provide insights and recommendations.
- Executes the end-to-end documentation processes for assigned sectors, including the distribution, collection, review and analysis.
- Reviews higher-risk client requests and confirm that proper authorizations have been received.
- Determines type of documents and appropriate actions as per request and establish procedures and processes.
- Reviews documents to verify that forms are correctly completed and required formats are used.
- Executes data entry/processing/tracking to support document management activities.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with team members and stakeholders to execute work and fulfill service delivery expectations.
- Understands risks inherent in the operating area and ensures appropriate actions, including accuracy and safeguarding of all documents.
- Follows records retention guidelines and policies for type of documentation, as required.
- Collaborates to establish procedures and processes for document imaging, filing, verification/review, maintenance, etc. as required.
- Participates in the design, development, and implementation of core processes.
- Improves operational methods and workflows by identifying, recommending process improvement opportunities.
- Supports change management work to ensure the achievement of anticipated benefits.
- Thinks creatively and proposes new solutions.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works mostly independently.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 2 - 3 years of relevant experience
- Post-secondary degree in related field of study desired
- PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – Good
- Time management skills – Excellent
- Prioritization skills – Excellent
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Specialized knowledge from education and/or business experience
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth
- Influence skills - In-depth
- Detail Oriented - In-depth
We’re here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at [Register to View] .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.