Vice President, Transportation Finance Relationship Manager (Western Ohio territory) (R210028774_Virtual)
Address:VIRTUAL35 - HomeRes - OH
Job Family Group:Commercial Sales & Service
Facilitates growth initiatives for the Bank through significant business development and excellent management of key client relationships. Maintains an outstanding and continuous record of significant revenue generation from sales and syndications from key clients. Ensures the required internal control standards, including adherence to audit, regulatory and compliance policies.
- Develops new business by contacting prospects and clients in Transportation Finance industry, specific large equipment, tractor trailers etc.
- Participates and provides leadership in Bank and community activities to increase Bank’s brand visibility and to enhance new business opportunities.
- Applies deep expertise in bank products, processes and systems and effectively trouble shooting to ensure a high-quality client experience.
- Advises clients on loan products, options, rates, terms and collateral requirements.
- Advises clients, where possible, on business management and other financial matters.
- Develops and manages banking relationships, plans for prospective clients.
- Acts as the prime subject matter expert for internal/external stakeholders.
- Provides oversight, monitoring, and reporting specific to assigned business group for regulatory remediation.
- Analyzes financial and related data to determine the needs of the client for proper structuring of the Bank's products and services.
- Monitors and tracks performance, and addresses any issues.
- Ensures proper documentations for loans and cash management services.
- Reviews loan applications and cash management service agreements for completeness and accuracy.
- Evaluates and structures loan requests, determining appropriate documentation for Approved loans.
- Negotiates terms under which credit/cash management services will be extended, including costs, repayment method, collateral requirements.
- Acts as the daily sales contact for the client for sales related questions such as product information, pricing, implementation timeframes and requirements.
- Acts as the key sales contact with the client to gather the required detailed information necessary to move the sale forward in the process, including completing all necessary documentation.
- Provides assistance to the team in pre-sales such as pitch preparation and client research and preparation of prospect and client files for action by the Sales Professional Planning.
- Tracks implementation requests to keep the process on track with timelines, ensures accurate billing to clients.
- Tracks Internal reports and recommends improvements to sales support materials based on findings and feedback.
- Compiles pre-call and post call information packages by accessing internal systems and bank personnel to validate client holdings, pricing, and volumes.
- Provides research and data gathering to sales team to facilitate solution to the client’s/prospect’s business and needs.
- Assists with sales and service administration and processing ensuring client experience is seamless and opportunities are identified and met.
- Maintains current client information on Bank system/files to ensure client history is accurate and complete.
- Focus is primarily on business/group within BMO; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
- Provides specialized consulting, analytical and technical support.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently and regularly handles non-routine situations.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
- Typically between 5 - 7 years of relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Transportation Finance experience required
- Proven sales success required.
- Deep knowledge and technical proficiency gained through extensive education and business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.
This position will be working with customers within the western Ohio market.
**Candidates should live anywhere within the western side of Ohio.
Significant travel within territory required
We’re here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at [Register to View] .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.