Camera/Depth Technical Program Manager (a1K2K000008TA4DUAW)
As a Camera Technical Program Manager at FRL you will lead multidisciplinary programs through the product development process to develop the next custom and semi-custom Camera modules to drive our industry-leading FRL systems. You will establish requirements with internal and external customers, manage program schedules, identify risks and associated mitigation plans, and clearly communicate to program stakeholders. We look for program managers who are natural motivators, cross-functional relationship builders, and champions for driving the right level of process to ensure smooth and predictable program execution in a fast-paced innovative environment.Required SkillsCamera/Depth Technical Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Camera team, driving and tracking the investigation, definition and delivery of camera modules.
- Create development, delivery, and qualification schedules based on system requirements, technical challenges, lead-times and business needs.
- Manage communication within, and between, internal engineering and external vendor teams.
- Assist engineering and sourcing teams with supplier evaluation and selection.
- Work with teams to set milestones, communicate program statuses, and identify/address potential setbacks.
- Work cross-functionally to develop best practices and technology development processes in a quickly changing and dynamic environment to ensure on time delivery.
- Manage delivery of samples and mass production parts for the different builds.
- Organize required face to face on site meeting with vendors.
- Coordinate and contribute to engineering deliverables, including specifications, design options, and test plans.
- Ensure program documents are complete, current and available for staff and leadership review.
- Contribute to resource planning to ensure program success.
- Up to 25% travel.
- BS in Engineering field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience working as a technology development program manager for consumer electronics.
- 2+ years experience working on Camera projects.
- Knowledge of phase gate approach to technology development projects.
- Experience with component and module qualification, validation and characterization processes.
- Knowledge of program and issue tracking.
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $172,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Register to View]