Digital HR Transformation Senior Manager (R00071680_Arlington)
Our Talent & Organization / Human Potential Practice helps clients co-create the workforce of the future. How We make decisions based on insights. We give people the tools and roadmaps to do their best work. We create digital experiences employees love. And we teach companies how to grow great, forward-thinking leaders. Our approach and our people put us at the front of the pack for talent, HR, organizational and technology consulting. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, digital enablement, change management and beyond. A large component of this lies within our HR transformation (HRT) function. We are looking for a Digital HR Transformation Senior Manager to continue to grow our team.
What would you do
- As a Digital HR Transformation practitioner your critical responsibilities would consist of the following:
- Define future state digital HR ecosystems of technologies (HCM/Experience platforms and best-of-breed/AI solutions) with the associated enablement roadmap and business case
- Design best-in-class digital HR operating models, digital innovation governance frameworks, and agile product/ experience management structures
- Support clients in selecting fit-for-purpose HR technology solutions that align with their HR/Talent strategy
- Partner with digital HR ecosystem vendors to bring the right technology innovation to clients, solving for specific business challenges
- Design and activate intelligent automation journeys (using RPA, conversational AI, extended reality, analytics, etc.), enabling HR operating models and enhancing employee experience
- Bring deep functional and technology expertise and market insights to clients in specific domains (e.g. talent acquisition, workforce planning, total rewards, learning, etc.)
- Help deliver Digital HR Transformation programs, designing and deploying an integrated digital core (with HCM/Experience platform solutions such as Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle HCM Cloud, ServiceNow, Salesforce, Microsoft)
Who we need
An HR technology pro who knows that helping companies leverage a ‘digital core’ is vital to success in the digital age. You’ve got the skills, the know-how and the tools to help us and our clients understand how advanced digital technologies can power an organization’s people strategy, and provide personalized, scalable, intelligent, and trusted capabilities to deliver business value and workplace experiences.
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here is what you need
- You’ve got at least 8 years’ experience with a primary focus on at least one of the following areas:
- HR Technology Strategy & Roadmap
- HR IT Operating Model Design
- HR Technology Value Realization
- HR Analytics
- Robotics Process Automation
- Artificial Intelligence in HR
- HCM or Employee Experience Platforms Deployment
- At least 5 years working as a consulting practitioner
- You know how to design and roll out projects using cloud HR enablement solutions like Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle HCM, ServiceNow, Salesforce, Microsoft
- You’re familiar with the variety of innovative digital HR solutions available in the market
- Bachelors’ degree
Bonus points if:
- You’ve got at least 5 years’ experience working in consulting on Digital HR Transformation
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $159,516 to $288,500and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.