SAP BRIM Senior Manager (R00069585_Chicago)
As part of the Advanced Technology Centers, we focus on delivering tomorrow's innovations to our clients today. This position is for a Business and Integration role on a critical function team that will use Solutioning and Delivery tools for major Fortune 500 clients in North America. Part of your responsibility will help keep very critical projects on track and budget which will help develop your Project Management skills. As part of the Austin Technology Center, you will also have an opportunity to be part of and help develop an amazing work culture that is based on diversity and collaboration. If you are looking for a company that has their people at the center of their business priorities, Accenture and the Austin Advanced Technology Center is the place to be.
A transformation maven with the skills to help clients meet the challenges of digitization. Your superpower? Using your know-how, creativity, and analytical powers to solve clients’ most complex business problems to help their companies do more. You’re as comfortable leading projects and teams as you are diving into the details of workstreams and configuring SAP solutions. Or you specialize in one or the other, our practice covers the functional & process side of SAP as well as the technical development & technical architecture. Additionally, you have the communication and people skills to inspire teams to bring their A-game
The SAP BRIM Senior Manager is a key leader of our Delivery organization in the US. The lead provides strategic direction, subject matter knowledge, expertise, and perspectives on SAP’s standard Billing and Revenue Management (BRIM) offering and Finance solutions focused on Convergent Invoicing (CI) and Contract Accounting (FICA). You’re as comfortable leading and managing multiple workstreams (internal and external) with the ability to dive into the details of workstreams and configuring SAP solutions as needed. You welcome a challenge and thrive in problem-solving, team-oriented environments and you’re a clear and effective communicator both in-person and on the page.
In addition you will be reporting to Accenture and Client Leadership on progress of initiatives and manage executive expectations.
· SAP BRIM CI & FICA delivery from design through testing and deployment
· Help define business requirements and process design on SAP BRIM within the Convergent Invoicing (CI) and Contract Accounting (FICA) process areas
· Provide strategic direction and solution approach for the creation of functional designs in the areas of Billing/Invoicing, Billable Items Management (BITs), Open Items Management, Payments, Dunning and Collections, Dispute Management and Contract Accounting (FICA). Support functional design handoffs to development resources.
· Provide key integration approach of the CI & FICA processes into the Operational Back Office (OBO) for Tolling specific processes and capabilities
· Maintain strong relationships with clients executive by identifying and resolving challenges, delivering timely project updates, and ensuring steady support through application go-live, handoff, and knowledge transfer
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.Qualifications
· A minimum of 3 years experience in SAP BRIM
· A minimum of 2 years of experience with SAP Finance Accounts Receivable (AR)
· A minimum of 3 years of experience with SAP Contract Accounting (FI-CA) and Collections Management (Dunning, Disputes etc.)
· A minimum of 2 years of exposure to SAP Convergent Invoicing (CI)
· Minimum of 2 SAP Contract Accounting (FI-CA) implementation, including hands-on design and configuration
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience (minimum 12 years). Alternatively, an Associates Degree along with 6 years of work experience
· You know SAP either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry
· Hands-on experience with CI & FICA configuration activities
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $159,516-$263,400 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.