Management Consulting Senior Manager - Aftermarket (R00036892_New York)
Industrial Equipment industry insiders. We help our clients in selling, building and keeping their equipment running. Our Fortune 500 clients need big-picture perspective and solutions, so we come at their challenges from all sides with functional insights, data power, digital leadership, and extensive industry know-how. It’s our job to show clients how to take major leaps forward in product strategy, pricing, scheduling, service, and asset management. How do we do it? We deliver digital capabilities. We cut costs. We deliver the business of experience. And we create strategies and operating models that really work. Visit us here to find out more about our Industrial practice.
A senior Industrial aftersales expert with the experience to help companies in this industry improve their performance and reach their strategic objectives. In today’s economy, companies depend on the industrial sector to power, build, farm, mine and move. You’ve got the deep industry know-how to understand the complexity of our clients’ issues and recommend industry relevant solutions. You’ve got the data and analysis skills to make that more efficient, so companies can keep their customers satisfied and their bottom line healthy. Your communications and personal skills mean that everyone from the most senior clients to new hires look to you for guidance and leadership when it’s time to take plans off the drawing board and put them to work in real life. And your experience means you know how to run large teams and make sure everything they do helps the client get their work done more efficiently, and more effectively.
- Find solutions to our industrial clients’ problems
- Drive large scale and complex industrial / aftermarket industry pursuits by acting as the overall lead
- Persuade senior clients and Accenture managers why alternate approaches may be needed
- Leverage industry specific knowledge (dealers, aftersales, field service...) to develop relevant solutions and recommendations
- Decide which methods and procedures to use when completing projects
- Work alone or manage large, diverse teams as needed, either at the client or at Accenture
- Make sure that projects help clients meet their important goals
- Be ready to challenge old ways of doing things
- Be ready to bring knowledge of industrial specific processes such as equipment service, extended warranty management, parts sales and marketing etc.
- Provide functional and industry perspective in technology engagements (e.g., DMS, IOT/Telematics etc.)
- Give clients useful insights into their operating performance, including analysis of customer, asset utilization, overall cost basis
- Craft product and service strategies to help clients’ organizations have greater market relevant, reach, and impact
- Lead workshops that look for ways to improve clients’ organization’s performance in the industrial industry
In time, be ready to build air miles as needed with potential travel to client sites Monday to Thursday
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.Qualifications
Here’s what you need:
- At least 8 years’ experience in the industrial industry
- At least 5 years working as a consultant
- A Bachelor’s Degree
Bonus points if:
- You’ve got serious data and analytical chops when it comes to improving a company’s performance
- You can spot where to find new value in industrial and aftermarket, and explain it simply
- You have demonstrated ability to create and articulate value propositions
- You’ve worked on strategic industry differentiated projects
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $184,625 to $333,900and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Other Employment Statements