SAS Administrator Specialist (R00036028_Raleigh)
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at [Register to View] .
Applied Intelligence, the people who love using data to tell a story. We’re also the world’s largest team of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning and AI. A great day for us? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation, and responsible AI can do almost anything—spark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do, and breathe life into smart products and services. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds? [Register to View]
The work you’ll do as a SAS Administrator:
- Setup Infrastructure on cloud or on-premise to install and maintain SAS analytics and data management software
- Install SAS application software and complex multi-machine deployments
- Configure SAS software and applications as per customer design documents
- Perform day-to-day administration of the infrastructure through monitoring of the servers and addressing any performance or access issues
- Upgrade customer environment to the latest versions of SAS software to address business, technology, or compliance issues
- Develop SAS programs, shell scripts and other utilities to support overall goal of end to end automation
- Provide user, data and security administration including integration with enterprise directories and data encryption.
- Back-up and restore SAS environments
- Migrate jobs to grid environment and improve performance
- Migrate jobs to an elastic cloud environment using SAS within containers
- Participate in completion and implementation solution documentation
- Participate in internal projects as required
- Travel nationally/internationally up to 50%
Here’s what you need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years' work experience).
- 2 years of experience in SAS Administration
Bonus points if you have:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering
- SAS Platform Administrator Certification
- 2 years of experience with managing SAS environments, such as:
- SAS platform administration
- SAS Grid Administration including installation, configuration and management
- Maintaining High Availability with GRID environment including metadata, Mid-Tier Services and Grid control services
- SAS Visual Analytics Administration including installation, configuration and management of SAS Visual Analytics Reporting Platform
- Upgrading SAS Platform
- Cross Platform Migration of SAS Server from Windows/Unix to Linux
- SAS/ACCESS Interface to Oracle, Teradata, Netezza, DB2, Sybase, SQL Server and Hadoop
- Shell Scripts and SAS programs to automate SAS Admin tasks including monitoring, alerting and logging
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $56,484 - $108,399 and [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.