Epic Willow Lead (R00066336_Walnut Creek)
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at .
The Epic Willow Lead is a critical, hands-on role will be responsible to design workflows, develop creative build options, manage stakeholders to gather project requirements and deliver those projects, while also managing an offshore team.
Duties And Responsibilities would include the following:
· The Epic Willow Lead will be responsible to lead their team of consultant and client analysts responsible for the Willow Application at a client site, to work with client and internal stakeholders ensuring high quality, on time, and on cost delivery
· This work entails managing projects, managing issues and risks, ensuring high quality deployment, ensuring timely resolution of issues, and managing a team of analysts
· Additionally, this person will serve as primary liaison with the client and internal leadership teams
· Identify potential opportunities for process and quality improvement 6. Intervene and resolve escalations with members as needed
· Lead, motivate, develop, and define positive outcomes for a team of Willow Analyst to ensure the related apps are being presented effectively and consistently
· Provide leadership, coordination and management of processes and functions for Willow
· Maintain and reinforce communication and linkages between the Epic Willow team and other relevant teamsQualifications
Here is what you need:
· Minimum of 5 years experience in Healthcare IT in an Epic Willow role
· Experience in at least 1 full implementation of Epic
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (12 years) work experience (If an, associate degree with 6 years of work experience)
· Epic Willow Certification
Bonus points if you have:
· Minimum of 1 year of experience working for a consulting firm
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. [Register to View]
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the [Register to View] .
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 [Register to View] , send us an [Register to View] or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.