Debit and Prepaid Operations Manager (R220001804_Brookfield)
Address:395 N Executive Drive
Job Family Group:Customer Solutions
Ability to go into the Brookfield, WI office, at least 2 days a week, is required
In this role, you will support the development, monitoring and completion of special projects that impact debit and gift card product strategy and development as well as a portfolio of over 1MM cardholders. You will serve as a contact and subject matter expert for internal and external stakeholders and assist in resolving escalated customer issues and product inquiries. Core responsibilities will include reporting and analysis, issue identification, analysis and remediation; regulatory compliance, inventory management, vendor reconciliation, tier two product support and managing a team to ensure operational commitments and standards are met. Your expertise will help grow and maintain our debit card portfolio, as well as ensure our customers make real financial progress.
- Typically between 1 - 2 years of relevant experience and a post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- FIS Cardbase experience preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Working knowledge of retail and business banking environmental awareness/understanding.
- Methodology and process – good
- Analytics and reporting –in depth
- Desirable: Software and systems architecture knowledge – good
- Technical proficiency gained through education and/or business experience.
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Develops solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Identifies emerging issues and trends to inform decision-making.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Conducts independent analysis and assessment to resolve strategic issues.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ensures alignment between stakeholders.
- Designs and produces regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Monitors and tracks performance, and addresses any issues.
- Supports change management of varying scope and type; tasks typically focused on execution and sustainment activities.
- Provides input into the planning and implementation of operational programs.
- Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
- Supports development of key metrics and identification of trends.
- Gathers customer and sales feedback and analyzes issues.
- Participates in and evaluates market research and competitive analysis associated with assigned products.
- Participates in and evaluates customer / consumer insights and channels information.
- Competes internal and regulatory reporting.
- Acts as the day to day contact for vendors; supports the implementation, maintenance, and sustainment of vendor solutions.
- Resolves internal, first level customer escalations.
- Leads/participates in the design, implementation, and management of core business / group processes.
- Gathers basic market research and competitive intelligence, including pricing, from publicly available information.
- Runs analyses and reports that support risk management and policy development.
- Defines and implements business cases and strategic roadmaps for banking products and services, including project and budget approvals.
- Designs, implements, manages, and enhances a single product or suite of products throughout the product lifecycle.
- Develops, implements, and monitors key metrics and action plans to optimize financial performance
- Develops and maintains product directives and policies.
- Continuously improves processes to identify issues and deliver optimal customer experience.
- Works with partners to develop salesforce training and materials and manages change.
- May support the sales team in development of client deals and related presentations.
- Develops and maintains relationships with external partners and vendors.
- Creates the marketing strategy, including offers and campaigns, and works with Marketing and other partners to execute.
- Develops, implements, and manages product documentation, templates, and requirements to ensure they accurately reflect product and systems functionality.
- Influences and/or determines credit product risk parameters and metrics.
- Focus is primarily on business/group within BMO; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently on a range of complex tasks, which may include unique situations.
- Review P&L invoices to ensure accuracy and challenge questionable charges
- Serve as team lead/supervisor; ensure individual duties are completed as expected, manage team schedule and perform on-site managerial duties and attestations as applicable.
- Maintains reports of current inventory and average usage; negotiates pricing and approves orders to maintain sufficient inventory while operating within monthly, quarterly and annual budgets.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
We’re here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at [Register to View] .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.