Federal - Lead SOC Analyst
Accenture Federal Services, providing a tailored strategy to address the many cybersecurity challenges faced by customers in today’s ever-changing business and industry landscape. Our team delivers a wholistic approach to cybersecurity assessment, monitoring, investigation, and response. Whether we’re defending against identified threat actors, detecting and responding to the unknown, or running an entire security operations center, we build cyber resilience so our clients can grow with confidence in their security.
A Cyber Security professional and enthusiast, who is seeking opportunities to evolve his/her craft by understanding latest cyber threats and help clients identify intrusion in their respective environments. In order to effectively do this, you leverage cutting edge Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) data analytics, as well as network/endpoint detection and response technologies for investigating any malicious activity in customer’s on-prem and cloud environments.
- Identify patterns/outliers within data sets that match threat actor TTPs, post compromise behavior, and otherwise unusual activity, such as insider threat.
- Create and modify security SIEM dashboards to clearly identify scope of findings, or monitor activity
- Provide expert analysis investigative support of large scale and complex security incidents, and in many cases identify incidents for which a technical detection may not be available.
- Provide Insider threat and APT detection, and malware analysis/forensics.
- Conduct dynamic and static malware analysis on samples obtained during incident handling or hunt operations in order to identify IOCs
- Lead and manage a team