Technology Analyst II
Why Allegis Global Solutions? Allegis Global Solutions is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization and we support some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world and span a wide variety of industries.
Working at AGS and why you will love it… Are you looking to make an immediate impact on your next team? Are you searching for a company that has a passion for people, culture, and career development?
By becoming an AGS employee you are adding to our culture of diversity and collaboration; we’re dedicated to supporting our team members, clients, and the communities we serve, while maintaining a commitment to excellence in all we do.
We don’t just hire talent for our clients - we embrace it, strengthen it, and celebrate it every day; through every action we take, in every hallway and every office, all around the world!
The Technology Solutions (TS) Analyst is responsible for consulting with the business to conduct project scoping sessions, translate business requirements into functional requirements, document, analyze, and test integrations within AGS’ business environment. The TS Analyst is required to have a deep understanding of the TS architecture as the analyst provides technical guidance to AGS’ internal teams on the optimal solution for integrations.
The analyst is seen as the subject matter expert (SME) on Integrations which includes but is not limited to: Invoicing, Process Improvements, and AGS’ Data Warehouse; the analyst is required to effectively communicate oral and written. Technology Solutions Analyst will also maintain technical specifications throughout the production life cycle of all TS integrations.
• Provide innovative internal and external analytic solutions for technical needs to eliminate manual processes.
• Review technical specifications document created by internal parties (ex: Solution Architects and Implementation Consultants) to ensure thoroughness & completeness and make best practice recommendations as appropriate
• Create technical specifications for invoicing projects to ensure they are complete, accurate, and provide best practice technical recommendations
• Create test plans for all integrations, ensuring integrations fulfill business requirements
• Create or request system configurations using WebFocus, SQL queries, Informatica, Service Now, and/or AGS360)
• Request & confirm setup of sFTP sites including creating standard directory structure, assigning permissions and creating users
• Request & confirm setup of UNIX Client directory structure across DEV, TST and LOD environments ensuring the proper permissions are applied
• Troubleshoot integration cautions, failures, and logic gaps to determine root cause and provide guidance on possible solutions; to include writing SQL queries to validate data in SQL, Oracle, and Azure.
• Monitor and maintain work requests that come through AGS360 to ensure they are appropriately actioned and kept up-to-date
• Participate in identifying and maintaining team best practices
3 – 5 years’ experience in IT Business Analyst/Consulting role, or related position
• B.S. in Computer Science, Business, or related major or equivalent business experience
• 3 - 5 years’ experience using Informatica or related ETL tools/applications
• Problem analysis and solving skills – ability to identify root causes of problems and differentiate between perceived and actual problems.
• Intermediary understanding of cloud computing and exposure to technologies supporting applications
• Demonstrated proficiency with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• Knowledge of AGS business concepts and functions
• Demonstrated experience working in a team environment (in person and virtual) as well the ability to work independently
• Strong technical, organizational, and communication (written and verbal) skills that enable the ability to take requirements from business user and translate in to a developer
• Must be flexible with an ability to handle multiple tasks, projects, or work items concurrently while meeting prioritized deadlines
• Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Basic to Intermediate knowledge of SQL Scripts (Ex: Select, Filter, and Join)
• Basic to Intermediate Visual Basic (VBA) knowledge
• Must have an eye for data quality and experience enforcing data governance
• Flexibility and adaptability outside the assigned core responsibilities
• Staffing industry experience is a plus
AGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/Disability/Veterans). We will consider all applications without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process.