Senior Specialist, E Commerce Support for NYSPSP (J0W10865693)
- Job Title: Senior Specialist, E-Commerce Support for NYSPSP
- Department: E-Commerce and Distribution Programs
- Reports to: Manager, E-Commerce Support
- Location: Alexandria, VA
- Grade: 18
- FLSA: Exempt
Statement of Purpose
This position is responsible for providing experienced Oracle support in the following areas; Websites and databases (AbilityOne, NYSPSP), delinquent order clean-up (AbilityOne, NYSPSP) and assistance to the AbilityOne E-Commerce Accounting staff as needed.
Responsibility for Work of Others
Works on matrix basis with many other members of staff; serves as team leader, coordinating objectives and task responsibilities. Holds responsibility for managing the order research and clearance process for both AbilityOne and NYSPSP orders to include the financial transactions.
- Employees in Other Divisions Occasionally
- Supervisory Personnel Occasionally
- Associated Agency Personnel Frequently
- SourceAmerica CRPs Frequently
- Federal and/or State Government Agencies Continually
- Business Partners including 3PLs Occasionally
- E-Commerce Vendors Frequently
- Third party vendors and contracts Frequently
A bachelors degree preferred from a regionally accredited university or college or equivalent experience; business administration, information technology, or marketing preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may also be acceptable.
Training and Specialized Knowledge
Understanding of order management and customer fulfilment experience in an E-Commerce context required. Previous experience with enterprise systems i.e. Oracle, BICS/OACS, SAP, AX etc. is highly recommended. Proficiency with MS Office suite of programs including Outlook, Excel and Word required. Advanced Excel skill preferred. Experience with customer care/call center operations preferred. Very detail oriented with ability to multi-task and excellent written and verbal communications skills. SEO knowledge a plus.
Ability to work independently, taking appropriate actions in accomplishment of duties and projects, is necessary. Ability to organize and manage assigned projects and delegate to project members as appropriate is necessary. Attention to detail is required.
- Communication Skills
- Ethics /Integrity
- Customer Care
- Job Knowledge/ Technical Skills
- Process Improvement
Six (6) plus years of experience in E-Commerce, as well as related projects and initiatives.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in keeping the AbilityOne, NYSPSP and other websites current such as product descriptions, regular and discounted prices, etc. through the use of OCC Admin (Oracle Commerce Cloud) and Web ADI
- Improve websites search engine, optimizing performance to meet commercial standard functionality.
- Coordinate with marketing team on obtaining product additions, deletions, descriptions, and images.
- Act as liaison between customers and vendors when issues are reported by the Customer Care team. Seek immediate resolution and response where appropriate.
- Pro-actively identify, propose, and schedule ongoing improvements, while maintaining a log of approved proposals with timelines and progress for each.
- Responsible for developing data reporting requirements and dissemination
- Monitor the open orders within the E-Commerce Program including AbilityOne, NYSPSP and others; determining which are delinquent versus their contract fulfillment and closure requirements.
- Maintain the integrity of a wide variety of price lists.
- Assemble lists of orders that were sent to fulfillment partners for completion through access to E-Commerce platform programs and databases.
- Advice associated agencies and other fulfillment partners about order details in question, and delivery modes to ensure orders viewed as questionable are processed properly in a timely manner.
- Track any delinquent orders that have been fulfilled by the producing associated agency with receipt/validation of the agencys ASN in coordination with NIB E-Commerce Accounting.
- Report to E-Commerce any repeating patterns in delinquent order types and problems that are recognized during the course of research.
- The position accesses E-Commerce platform applications, programs, records, and databases, contacts associated agencies and elicit cooperation, and reports internally.
Finance & Accounting:
- Research and resolve customer credit/returns by providing support when necessary.
- Trace back to and through NIB accounting any delinquent orders that have been fulfilled by the producing associated agency. Confirm fulfillment with receipt of the agencys invoice to us including shipment tracking information.
- Troubleshoot and resolve various pricing issues and maintain integrity of all price lists
This job description does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed. The incumbent in this position will perform such other tasks as may be required for the effective operation of the Division/Department upon request by his/her supervisor.
NIB IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
NIB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.