IT Business Analyst – Elida Beauty at Unilever
IT Business Analyst, North America – Elida Beauty at Unilever
Office Location – Lewisville, Dallas, US
Full Time - Hybrid Remote Role (minimum 3 days per month on site)
Who we are … we are Elida Beauty
Elida Beauty is a very exciting new stand-alone beauty business within Unilever. We are re-found iconic brands by remixing them for today’s generation, making them even bigger beauty hits than they were first time around.
Our remixes democratize beauty, because we want everyone on the ‘beauty dance floor’ with our top-quality products at a great value.
Driven by our colleague’s creativity, agility and close connection with consumers, customers and suppliers we are able to unleash the true potential of our loved brands with a fresh start. We ‘Re-Found’ them using a start-up mentality that always ‘finds a way’. Our ‘no silos’, one team approach drives both personal and business growth so that together we deliver outcomes that are music to the ears of consumers, customers, colleagues and the planet alike.
Your Role & Key Responsibilities
As the IT Business Analyst willing to step up into the role of a Business Partner where appropriate, you will be part of the IT team for Elida Beauty – as we embark on our journey to refresh the full Technology stack for a new organization.
You will support the North America business, helping them to work effectively with the Global IT team and maximise the benefits from our Technology solutions. You will help deliver the IT strategy in market and provide feedback to the IT team on user requirements and improvement opportunities. You will be a key advocate for Technology with a focus on how to improve the end user experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to support the creation of a brand new organization and culture. You will gain experience of a large IT delivery program, gain exposure to cross business IT delivery and establish yourself as an IT domain expert. Less boundaries, more accountability, more action.
Your Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Be an advocate for Technology and help in-market end users to navigate the IT organisation
- Form alliances and relationships with key stakeholders in the US market , represent and raise the profile of IT where appropriate.
- Strong stakeholder management and ability to manage competing view and agendas to negotiate and manage expectations.
- Act as advocate for the relevant business areas within IT when needed, ensure IT Services are aware of business needs and pro-actively identify and mitigate potential problems in service delivery.
- Identifying areas where IT and digital models can improve the end user experience, enable efficiencies or improved business outcomes
- Gather and understand business requirements and ideas; consistently translate ideas and requirements into clearly articulated definitions for projects. Concisely documenting business requirements and critically analysing business processes.
- Helping to scope and support approved projects. Ensuring they remain on track to meet our requirements, align with strategy and realise the expected value.
- Create a market implementation roadmap for process and IT changes
- Business analysis – compiling and maintaining project documentation such as business specifications, test packs, and project plans, planning and coordinating UATs, obtaining necessary sign offs, and managing implementations.
- Role reports directly to the CIO Office Lead
- Role will primarily be Business facing but will have engagement across all parts of the IT team
- Bias for action - taking accountability to make things happen – both independently and as part of a team
- Ideally 3+ years' experience in a Technology Business Analyst or Partnering role or similar within a CPG or FMCG company. Preferably experience of delivering both software and infrastructure-based projects
- Passionate about the opportunities for a digital business.
- Articulate and good communicator with the ability to communicate technical issues in an easy-to-understand way.
- Strong knowledge of project methodologies, principles, and frameworks, especially agile methodologies
To ensure that your personal creativity helps to unlock our potential, we will upskill and reskill you. We will develop leading-edge digital marketing skills and best-in-class teamworking capabilities.
Most importantly, we will give you the autonomy to use them like a ‘founder’. We will help you to think like a CEO so that we all focus on delivering our Purpose and so you drive growth as you develop. Imagine how good we will feel when we see that our creativity reignites growth in the business because consumers embrace our new ideas.
Better for our consumers, better for the world and better for each of us
The way we manufacture, package and distribute our products will be better for everyone and for the planet. We will bring a new meaning to diversity and inclusion by providing access to beauty products that suit every kind of skin and hair.
Excited about the Role?
Please apply online. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
For office-based, Research & Development, and remote positions, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be eligible for employment. Religious and/or medical accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see[Register to View]
target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Equal Employment Opportunity Postersopens in a new window
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at [Register to View] target="_blank" [Register to View] >opens in a new window. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.