Sr. Partner Investment Specialist, Marketing ( 22001408-OTHLOC-200000003 )
The Senior Partner Investment Specialist acts as an operational lead on the Partner Investment Team and assists in the administration of its day to day tasks related to managing and executing investment programs. In addition, the role has responsibility to meet or exceed financial results specific to its function and area of responsibility. The Sr. Partner Investment Specialist is also responsible for coordinating program effectiveness reporting and making recommendations on a go forward basis. The Senior Investment Specialist is an expert at articulating the unique value proposition of CDW’s investment opportunities across marketing, incentives, and product promotions and assists others within the department to do the same. This role works directly with CDW’s PPM, Marketing, and Sales organizations. In addition, it also works directly with partners.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Meet or exceed financial results specific to the roles function and area of responsibility.
- Deliver exceptional customer experience with both internal and external customers.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of CDW’s category and partner go to market strategies and funding sources.
- Expertly position CDW investment opportunities to both internal and external customers.
- Uncover, qualify, position, negotiate, and close sales opportunities for in order to achieve CDW’s financial goals.
- Clearly and concisely communicate program results tied to CDW’s investment opportunities to both internal and external customers.
- Track, analyze, and provide regular updates on assigned book of business to leadership and business partners.
- Achieve quarterly checkpoints for delivering frameworks and effectiveness reporting for assigned top partners.
- Lead projects that drive operationally efficiency and productivity in defined area of responsibility.
- Create material and conduct trainings on Partner Investment process, programs, and tools to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze data to make business decisions and present findings to leadership.
- Engage regularly with assigned partners to maintain an open channel of communication at all times to ensure that CDW and partner stakeholders are kept up to date on any and all issues, initiatives, meetings, and conferences related to a partner’s investment at CDW.
- Provide feedback and communicate requirements that support improvements with third party software provider(s) to maintain CDW portals and tools.
- Document step by step best practices specific to area of or responsibility and share them with leadership.
- Successfully work through challenges with internal and external stakeholders by listening, problem solving, and making recommendations for a mutually agreed upon outcome.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years sales/marketing experience, OR
- 7 years’ experience in sales, marketing, or CDW PPM
- Strong communication, project management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively interact and present to all levels of stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Ability to conduct and favorably close negotiations.
- Self-motivated with a history of working independently.
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships.
- Proficient in multitasking and identifying priorities.
- Demonstrated financial and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Previous experience in the technology industry.
- 2 years’ experience as a CDW Partner Investment Specialist.
- Marketing planning experience, especially in channel marketing.
- Media sales experience.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.