Sales Data Analytics (2022-31912)
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Suddenlink, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.Responsibilities
The Data Analyst will be responsible for providing direct support to the Manager of Sales Analytics. This role will be responsible for providing support for recurring and ad-hoc reporting and analysis as it relates to Sales operational metrics, as well as the broader sales organization. This position will also assist in the development of automated reporting solutions to streamline reporting & analysis for the sales organization. The ideal candidate possesses the ability to understand the data needs of the business and provide clear & logical analysis to help drive growth.
- Coordinate details behind reporting and analysis related to the Sales organization
- Extract data from multiple sources, organizing into understandable information to provide to management staff up to C-level executives
- Collaborate across organizational lines to solve business issues based on insights gained.
- Develop automated processes to streamline reporting and data distribution
- Determine critical processes and procedural changes and assess the impacts of these improvements on the overall operations.
- Work proactively to identify opportunities and improve sales channel practices and processes
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Science, Computer Science, Business Administration preferred
- One to Three years' experience in analytical role. Proficient in all facets of analytical variance and root cause analysis
- Ability to absorb, analyze and perform analysis using complex databases
- In-depth understanding of relational databases, table design, ETL processes and SQL writing (Oracle and PostgreSQL a must)
- Familiarity working with .Net Framework (C#/VB.Net) and Python
- Cable industry experience preferred, but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, probe facts, identify and question assumptions and find creative and effective solutions to meet business goals
- Strong communication skill, presentation skills, written and verbal skills
- A strong collaborator and influencer in cross functional and interdependent teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadliness
- Challenges the status quo to identify areas for improvement, efficiency, and effectiveness