Business Process Analyst - Federal Navy SMIT ( 22001001-OTHLOC-62240020331 )
The Business Transformation team helps transform CDW’s business operation model to drive efficiency, increase effectiveness, and improve the customer and coworker experience by identifying opportunities that free up capacity, reduce operating costs and drive more revenue. The Business Transformation Process Analyst role works closely with business leaders, stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand current state processes, validate and quantify the value of the opportunity being assessed and develop a business case around future state recommendations. In this role, a process analyst will be expected to leverage their detailed knowledge of business workflows, aptitude in collecting and analyzing data, and excellent communication skill consistently.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Collect data and perform data analysis to support validation of potential opportunity value
- Create process workflows and identify bottlenecks and opportunities to improve the process
- Engage key stakeholders and subject matter experts to capture pain points/issues
- Perform root cause analysis
- Support workshop facilitation to collect and document future state opportunities and requirements
- Perform quantitative & qualitative analysis to help justify the investment necessary to deliver potential solutions.
- Support business case development including detailed costs and benefits along with associated risks and risk mitigation plans
- Support development of high-level implementation plans
- Assist with alignment of project objectives and solutions to organizational business strategies and objectives.
- Serve as a conduit/broker for cross-functional collaboration & knowledge sharing
- Build credibility and trust across stakeholder groups.
- Develop strong internal relationships with key stakeholders and subject-matter experts across the organization.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations, Finance or related fields
- 3 years’ experience within finance, data analytics, management consulting or business intelligence/strategy with a focus on identifying and documenting business needs and requirements.
- 3+ years of Power BI experience, expert level required
- Demonstrated work experience in process definition including facilitation, process documentation, and process improvement.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal and communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, including strong presentation skills
- Successful track record of presenting, facilitating, and leading meetings, tailoring messages to the given audience stakeholders
- Critical thinker
- Creative problem solver
- Strong analytical skills
- Data-driven mindset and approach
- Outstanding presentation skills
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Critical attention to detail and solid creative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated negotiation and persuasion skills, with the ability to enable win-win resolutions
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Change management experience
- Experience in data modeling in excel or other tools (advanced equations and functions, index-match, calculated fields in pivot tables, writing macros, multiple data consolidation)
- Proven facilitation skills of project and system requirements