Consumer Product Marketing Manager, Facebook Stories and Feed (a1K2K000008U61kUAC)
Facebook Feed and Stories teams bring together world class experts that focus on creating tools and compelling experiences that foster connection and a sense of belonging; across people and across the things they find interesting.We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team. We are responsible for driving insights, and launching new features to the market globally. We do this by defining target audiences, informing product strategy and positioning with insights, leading go-to-market planning and execution, and driving sentiment and product adoption through consumer marketing. We are a group of smart, collaborative marketers who are passionate about Facebook. If you are a strategic product marketer who is creative and interested in helping grow new products for Facebook, we’d love to meet you!Required SkillsConsumer Product Marketing Manager, Facebook Stories and Feed Responsibilities:
- Develop, articulate, and champion a marketing vision and strategy for Feed & Stories in support of the Meta brand and delivering demonstrable business outcomes.
- Lead, influence, and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders (including Product, Research, Public Relations, Design, Engineering and more).
- Influence business direction and develop strategic product input and positioning through a strong understanding of the broader Meta ecosystem and competitive landscape.
- Be a thought leader and champion for the consumer, anchoring on insights to influence the organization.
- Ensure both the success of product launches via full funnel execution, as well as over the life of the product life cycle.
- Establish clear KPIs for the team and own the relationship with analytics to ensure there is an impactful testing agenda and measurement plan in place.
- 10+ years of general marketing experience, particularly launching & scaling consumer apps or products.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in consumer-driven technology space.
- Experience building, leading, and developing a high performing, high impact team.
- Experience scaling products and collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results and alignment.
- Experience partnering with product teams to identify and bring to market solutions, including representing market requirements with cross-functional partners to drive product launch strategies and ongoing lifecycle/engagement marketing.
- Experience developing and executing against global launch plans that bring products to market.
- Experience partnering with research teams to conduct and analyze qualitative and quantitative research and develop actionable insights.
- Demonstrated experience with metrics-driven marketing experience.
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $153,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Register to View]