Ads and Business Products, Engineering Program Manager
Are you excited about the business of business? Are you passionate about ads, commerce, messaging, privacy and protecting users?The Meta Engineering Program Management team is supporting programs pioneering technologies to bring people (and businesses) closer together at a global scale. Engineering Program Managers work at the cross-section between program delivery and business strategy, partnering closely with Engineering, Product and other cross-functional teams. Joining Meta means driving impact, delivering measurable results across a wide range of areas and fostering executing. You'll be responsible for defining and guiding programs delivering high-level goals, monitoring and communicating progress, and defining new programs. It also means having a technical background, understanding how systems work, and the experience to effectively collaborate across functions and organizations to deliver impact.You will influence program delivery and lead execution in product areas such as Ads & Business Products, Commerce Platform, Integrity, and Privacy with a focus on Meta Products. This posting represents different full-time roles across the company.Required SkillsAds and Business Products, Engineering Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Develops framework to execute delivery of a program with the right level of process.
- Work cross-functionally to develop best practices in a changing and dynamic environment to ensure on time delivery.
- Coordinate and contribute to engineering deliverables, including specifications and test plans.
- Ability to work with different teams and program manage requirement integration and architecture updates.
- Plan and execute a tiered migration strategy affecting multiple stakeholders.
- Ensure program documents are complete, current, and available for staff and leadership review.
- Manage complex business problems in terms of people, processes, and technology to enable Org and or Team priorities and deliver best-in-class partner experience.
- Develop schedules, identify critical paths and bottlenecks and maintain execution throughout the duration of partner programs.
- Manage communication within and between business leaders representing across business and technology groups.
- With Engineering and Business partners, plan scope and feature set of programs.
- Own the outcomes by being the face of the program or programs managed.
- 7+ years of software product or program management experience.
- Experience delivering software products or enterprise technical programs from inception to delivery.
- Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining scope.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Communication skills and experience working with and advising technical product teams including capturing concepts and communicating them back to stakeholders.
- Organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale systems.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $162,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Register to View]