B2B EDI Developer/Analyst (220002G7_Dallas)
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About the Job
Texas Instruments (TI) is looking for an experienced B2B EDI Analyst/Developer to join our team.
At TI, our B2B EDI Developers design, develop, modify, debug and evaluate integrations with external trading partners. You may analyze existing setups or develop maps for new integrations; coding and testing/debugging programs.
This role will be using Boomi platform to develop integration processes for exchanging data between external trading partners and internal ERP systems. Role also provides opportunities to showcase expertise in introducing best practices and architecting solutions in Boomi environment. Opportunity to work with a strong technical team to develop strategic decision-making solutions in support of a rapidly changing business environment.
In this role you will:
- Work with internal teams and external partners to implement a variety of integration technologies and data formats including ANSI EDI X12, JSON, XML
- Work with multi-application and trading partners environment to support various connection methods such as AS2, FTP, SFTP, FTPs, VAN
- Create and maintain maps for various transactions including 810, 850, 855, 856, 860, 865, 830, and 820
- Coordinate with customers during setup testing and implementation phases of EDI deployment
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of business application systems and data relationships
- Collaborate with customers to develop requirements and create level of effort estimates
- Develop solutions following appropriate security measures and best practice methodologies
- Partner with businesses to develop entitlement around solutions (training, work sessions, end user experience, Project Management)
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology related field
- 3 years’ of relevant experience
- Technical knowledge of XML, EDI, and protocol standards
- Experience with enterprise integration tools, specifically Dell Boomi preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to effectively communicate to all layers of the organization
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Ability to work effectively in an interrupt-driven, fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Demonstrated strong customer service orientation and ability to take ownership for issue resolution
- Unix/Linux, shell scripting
- Java/Groovy programming skills
- XML/JSON programming skills
- API development using REST & SOAP
- Experience with API test tools (i.e Postman, SoapUI, Insomnia)
- HTML programming
- SQL and Oracle, PL/SQL a plus
- DevOps and Agile based development model a plus
To be considered for this position, please apply.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.