Program Manager, Americas BPO Planning (a1K2K000008U9CuUAK)
This role will have a day-to-day focus on providing analytical, strategic, and operational support for Meta's Americas Global Business Group. This will entail analyzing market, advertiser and agency performance on a regular basis, defining go-to-market strategy and programs, and leading annual planning across teams. This role will work cross-functionally with several organizations at Meta (including Product Marketing, Product Analytics, Finance, and Sales), with the primary objective of enabling leadership to make effective, analytically driven, and strategic operating decisions.You will be passionate about Meta, interested in advertising, intellectually curious, a fast learner, analytical, comfortable with ambiguity and working independently, able to focus on the details while thinking strategically, while remaining focused on high impact projects.Required SkillsProgram Manager, Americas BPO Planning Responsibilities:
- Stakeholder relationship and Business Advisory: Serve as a go-to trusted business partner for sales and agency executives and cross functional partners, develop strong collaborative relationships across North America and Global BP&O teams to drive analytical and/or planning initiatives. Act as a trusted advisor to business stakeholders providing objective, data driven guidance on key initiatives.
- Rhythm of Business & Business insights: Drive operational reviews and rhythm of the business, leading business analysis including revenue, customer and market analysis. Drive projects with data-driven approach to generate analytical insights across market, industry, and advertiser performance, including leading performance indicators, product adoption, tentpole events, sales productivity and efficiency, forecasting accuracy and so on, which inform executives and management of revenue upside opportunity and risks as well as strategic priorities progress to take proactive actions on.
- Operational optimization: Improve operational excellence through identification and execution of initiatives that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business. This includes identifying ways in which tools can be built and deployed to improve workflows.
- Strategic planning: Support Sales and Agency teams on medium/long-term planning including business potential, resourcing and org design. Design and flawlessly execute on annual planning process in partnership with key cross-functional partners, drive thoughtful strategy and resource budgeting plans (e.g., headcount) across teams. Translate global initiatives to regional level and help drive alignment. Develop projects at regional level that have potential to scale at a global level.
- 4+ years of work experience involving analytical rigor as typically seen in, but not restricted to, functions like finance, business operations, etc. or industries like consulting, banking, etc.
- Program Management and Operations experience working independently, managing multiple concurrent projects and driving initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
- Problem solving and analysis experience solving business problems (commercial, operational, organizational).
- Experience presenting business and technical content to peers and general audiences.
- Communication experience with storytelling and presentations utilizing tools such as PowerPoint and Google Slides.
- Experienced in using Excel spreadsheets for running data analysis and building quantitative models for business decision making, experience with pivot table-based reporting, using charts for visualization and use of lookup and math functions, and experience with Tableau.
- Experience building and managing relationships with cross-functional partners and stakeholders.
- Experience working in or with Digital media, internet or technology industry, or a willingness to learn about these domain.
- MBA or graduate degree in an analytical field.
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment.
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $133,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Register to View]