Facility Support Manager (a1K2K000008U9KoUAK)
Meta is seeking a Facility Support Manager to join our Data Center Facility Operations team. Our data centers serve as the foundation upon which our software operates to meet the demands of our customers. The Facility Support Manager leads and manages a team to provide essential support functions to the broader Facility Operations team on site. The ideal candidate will possess data center/corporate real-estate/hospitality experience with exposure to and awareness of critical operations or other similar environments (e.g.: hospital), or have experience as a third party manager to critical operations.Required SkillsFacility Support Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop, mentor, and manage an onsite Facility Support Team: Process Coordinator, Computerized Maintenance Management System Coordinator, and Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator.
- Manage the on-site, third-party, Facility Operations staffing contract including: budget execution, quarterly business reviews, contractor provisioning, single point of contact, work quality, and coordination.
- Coordinate all external vendors providing service to the site (i.e., site access, scheduling, scope of work, quality, budget, etc.).
- Manage non-critical operations facility upkeep/repair (e.g. furniture, kitchen equipment, doors/security).
- Serve as main point of contact for external agencies (facility insurer, city utilities, regulatory agencies, USGBC, etc.).
- Plan and coordinate vendor activities site-wide across teams (i.e., coordinate work area requirements for multiple vendors onsite).
- Implement and lead a coordinated scheduling process for the site’s Facility Operations team.
- Act as point of contact for execution of the site’s Facility Operations budget.
- Collaborate with peers across regions to ensure best practices are shared and implemented.
- Ensure documentation is maintained for compliance with all government and regulatory requirements.
- People management experience.
- Experienced in budget management.
- Experienced in project management.
- Experienced in vendor management and negotiations.
- 5+ years experience in facilities management or corporate real-estate.
- 3+ years experience people management.
- Experience working in a critical-operations environment.
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $162,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Register to View]