Operations Associate Class ( 22002670-OTHLOC-68140020331 )
This position has primary responsibility for participating in the Operations Associate Program designed to provide broad and diverse exposure to Sirius’ infrastructure and operational processes. The position will focus on five key Operations teams who support our strategic Vendor’s portfolios, Networking brands, Converged Vendors, our renewal business, and Quality Assurance team. This position will contribute as a member of our Sales Operations Team after completion of the training program.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Gains a solid understanding of all aspects of Operation’s responsibilities throughout the sales cycle including proposal generation, order requirements and fulfillment. Specific activities this role will participate in include, but are not limited, to the following
- Configuration request
- Proposal generation
- Special bid, rebate, promotions, special pricing and order exception requests
- Order fulfillment
- Shipping and delivery status updates
- Engagement of vendors for price negotiation and sourcing of product
- Invoice and payment issue reconciliations
- Gains knowledge of vendor PO process that includes Quality Assurance and compliance requirements, creation of the PO, submitting the PO to vendor, receiving, and credit/rebills
Basic Qualifications -
- Associate’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, or a related field OR 2 years experience in an administrative or sales support role
- Demonstrated knowledge of common business practices related to purchasing, pricing, and payment for commodities and services, as demonstrated by experience in Customer Service, Inside Sales, Purchasing, and/or Accounting or from higher education accredited courses
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Other Position Requirements -
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated Strong attention to detail and record keeping
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, or a related field
Data Privacy and Security:
- All Sirius employees are responsible to safeguard the information and information systems that they use or handle in the execution of their duties. Employees are obligated to know and perform their duties in accordance with Sirius policies, standards, and procedures related to security and report security violations to the appropriate Sirius authority.
- Participate at hire and annually in the Information Security Awareness training as well as other required training identified by the Human Resources department. Other data privacy and data security related regulatory training may be required based on your role or assignment.
The above primary duties, responsibilities, and position requirements are not all inclusive.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.