Cash Poster ( 22002308 )
This position with various levels of internal and external management and customers to resolve departmental issues as required. This role will also take on other projects, as assigned, in support of finance and accounting solutions.
The Cash Poster controls CDW's cash flow by maintaining all incoming lockbox and ACH payments on a daily basis to ensure accurate aging of customer accounts.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Sales, AR, AP and various other departments for problem resolution when necessary.
- Other Responsibilities
- Post and allocate daily deposits.
- Ensure that all deposits balance and are reconciled.
- Receive incoming cash receipts and apply the funds per customer’s request.
- Identify and reconcile any exceptions.
- Upload images into the web extender on a daily basis.
- Maintain daily record of cash.
- Provide team support across all areas of Accounts Receivable.
- Receive electronic bank transfers and make any necessary applications.
- Record comments explaining why an allocation is not balancing.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year of experience in business or a professional work environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications specifically Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with critical attention to detail.
- AS400 experience.
- PeopleSoft experience.
- Application extender experience.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.