Transportation Systems Management (TSM) Analyst
This role requires thorough and in-depth ability to analyze and interpret data, generate solutions, pay close attention to detail, and the ability to communicate effectively to all levels of management. This role works closely with TSM team, management and other functional areas such as accounting, distribution center and various carriers to support CDW financial and customer experience initiatives.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Assist with various projects to improve current processes. Collaborate with IT to gather project requirements and act as the liaison between IT and all impacted departments. Work with IT to do testing, arrange and communicate implementation and execution plans.
- Create and maintain custom and standard reports for management and internal stakeholders to provide visibility
- Share best practices on transportation policies/procedures with the logistics team and other stakeholders when necessary.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with a wide audience of coworkers.
- Ability to effectively interact with peers, internal and external stakeholders and management.
- Must be detail oriented and well organized.
- Critical attention to detail and solid creative problem-solving skill
- Demonstrated ability to do in-depth research.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and possess a sense of urgency.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working with Access Database, Power BI, Cognos and/or other business intelligence tools
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.