Manager, Contracts Management, Infrastructure
This role will be responsible for contracts management transformation, process, systems, and tooling improvements for the Infrastructure-Sourcing Operations and Engineering (“SOE”) organization. The leader’s success will be measured by increased productivity of team members, SOE’s compliance with Meta policies/practices, contract protections to Meta, improved operational efficiencies, creation of contracts management capabilities, enabling team members and Infrastructure to scale globally, and improved time to landing results.This role requires hands-on, contracts/transactional experience, with demonstrated leadership across various contract areas such as direct sourcing/manufacturing, indirect sourcing, logistics, new product development and launch, supply chain models, and program management. The successful candidate for this role will be highly adaptable and have demonstrated deep knowledge/expertise in commercial and legal understanding/skills, for effective leadership and collaboration in typically high risk/ambiguity contract drafting/negotiation, identifying potential commercial/legal risk, and supplier management.Required SkillsManager, Contracts Management, Infrastructure Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage a cohesive, effective, efficient team of contracts managers to identify opportunities and optimize Meta’s contract positions, compliance and processes/tools/policies to scale
- aligned with Meta culture.
- Proactively drive the vision for contracts management and execute on a plan to achieve that vision.
- Partner across all SOE teams to develop and implement contracting strategies, systems, tools, and processes necessary to scale to company/org requirements.
- Establish and foster cross-functional relationships to identify/understand challenges impacting org and partner with/influence cross-function teams to achieve impact.
- Have broad, deep understanding of Meta’s processes, tools, and policies and how that may impact contracts work/process, and drive for continuous improvements.
- Develop creative solutions to overcome challenges to ensure delivery of high-quality work product with speed.
- Define, implement and manage a consistent, pragmatic, scalable contract metrics approach.
- Hire, develop, and lead a team of contracts professionals who are responsible for project managing/handling direct/indirect contracts from request to signature and transformation/operations.
- 15+ years of relevant work experience in contracts transactional work
- 10+ years of increasing strategic Contracts Management leadership experience, including experience leading, developing, and inspiring teams of contracts professionals at mid-to-large companies
- J.D. degree
- Demonstrated caring and trustworthy leader committed to the growth and development of individuals
- Demonstrated creative thinking in confronting new issues and pursuing novel approaches to old problems
- Demonstrated experience handling complex IP, supply chain models, and direct sourcing agreements, and delivering data-driven results
- Experience adjusting to changing priorities and make decisions with limited information
- Knowledge in navigating ambiguity and championing change
- Experience working with contracts and records management efficiencies, with extensive experience across a broad spectrum of contract types, contract clauses, and business records
- Experience with process development and continuous improvement in contracts playbooks, deal-to-contract intake/pipelines, and other related procedures and tools
- High tech/engineering/manufacturing products/background (e.g., semiconductor, IP core licensing, hardware, memory)
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $219,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Register to View]