Senior Manager, Supply Chain Planning Transformation
Meta is seeking a Supply Chain Planning Transformation leader focused on Demand Forecasting, Supply Planning, Order Management and Fulfillment operations for the Data Center Infrastructure business. This role works closely with key stakeholders to integrate industry leading practices and tailor supply chain planning and fulfillment solutions and associated systems to meet the organization’s needs. The person will leverage creativity to solve complex optimization problems in a scalable way and drive continuous improvement of supply chain processes by benchmarking against best practices. This full-time position is part of the Supply Chain Solutions Organization.Required SkillsSenior Manager, Supply Chain Planning Transformation Responsibilities:
- Develop Supply Chain planning and Fulfillment approaches to drive Forecasting, Supply Planning, Inventory Optimization and Fulfillment effectiveness for the Data Center Organization.
- Develop program strategies and serve as the subject matter expert to drive opportunities for significant improvements that include high impact initiatives and measurable results.
- Identify and lead cross-Infra process and system improvement initiatives right from development through execution, including managing teams and coaching them through large scale programs.
- Proactively work with Infrastructure leaders to identify opportunities and solutions to critical strategic and operational challenges.
- Utilize communication and change management skills, business knowledge, and solution expertise to effectively integrate multiple stakeholder needs, pain points and concerns into processes and systems based solutions.
- BA/BS or higher in business or engineering related field of study.
- 10+ years of experience in Supply Chain operations for Infrastructure, Networking, Consumer Hardware, CPG or equivalent businesses.
- Experience leading cross-functional, high impact planning and fulfillment programs that involve systems deployment and/or large scale business process change.
- Experience moving from strategy to execution and delivering results while managing multiple tasks that include large scale project management and business process reengineering.
- Proven communication skills, with experience in managing executive decision guidance and strategic prioritization.
- Experience establishing commercial and technical relationships with external partners, including ODMs, Commodity Suppliers and Solution partners.
- Experience in directly managing Demand Planning, Supply Planning, S&OP and/or Customer Operations for Infrastructure, Consumer Hardware or CPG businesses.
- Experience working with enterprise solution teams and partnering with consulting organizations for rapid program deployment.
- Familiarity with Oracle Fusion or SAP (MM/IM/OM/SD).
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $221,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Register to View]