Technical Solutions Architect (REMOTE)
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- College degree (computer science, information systems, engineering) or equivalent experience in a related field required
- Minimum of 3 years of related work experience including a demonstrated track record of success in technical sales support and/or industry related experience, 5 years preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Visio required
- IT certifications preferred
- Electronic Document/Content Management (EDM/ECM) Experience
- Advanced Capture (metadata extraction - both physical and electronic) Experience
- Cloud Based Background (SaaS, PaaS) Experience / Certifications
- Business Process Management (BPM - AIIM) Experience / Certifications
- Electronic Forms/Signature Experience
- RPA (Robotics Process Automation) Experience
- Faxing Solution Services (Cloud & On-Premise)
Additional Pay Details
Compensation range is $75,000-$95,000
Position is bonus eligible: STI 16%Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits