Reality Labs is currently seeking a full-time Epitaxial Scientist Researcher with expertise in III-V semiconductor MOCVD growth. The candidate should have at least five years of experience working with MOCVD systems and material characterization. The candidate should be an expert in both MOCVD hardware and materials science, with a track record of device improvements. Having worked in industry for at least three years would be desirable. Candidates must be comfortable working in a cross-functional team and exhibit excellent interpersonal communication skills.Required SkillsEpitaxial Scientist Responsibilities:
- III-V semiconductor epitaxy research.
- Developing new characterization and analysis technique to enhance material properties.
- Work closely with simulation staff to implement and execute experimental designs.
- Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally to support research initiatives.
- Expert in materials characterization techniques.
- Expert in MOCVD process and hardware, with at least 5 years of experience.
- Familiarity with design of experiments (DOEs) and data analysis.
- Fundamental knowledge of Opto-electronics and Device processing.
- Ph.D. degree or equivalent experience in Materials Science, Physics, Optics, Electric Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience with programming (Python, MATLAB, etc.) for data analysis and processing.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with III-Nitrides MOCVD growth for optoelectronics applications.
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $177,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Register to View]