Business Program Manager
This position supports the Head of Engineering for the FB App, and also the Product Foundation team. This is an extremely cross-functional role with broad responsibilities spanning supporting business programs across FB App engineering including talent planning, headcount management, strategic engineering projects and supporting our engineering culture. Several projects require spanning Meta engineering and enabling the entire engineering organization to move faster. In addition, as Product Foundation is the team which builds the foundation of the entire app, this role is a great fit for someone who is adept at cross-functional collaboration and can help drive and support initiatives which impact both our users and our engineers and cross-functional that make it happen.Required SkillsBusiness Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage strategy discussions and facilitate efforts to set vision, long-term thinking and objectives for the organization.
- Drive internal initiatives and ensure progress on priority workstreams, building decision-making frameworks and deliverables both within and across organizations.
- Lead and improve overall planning processes including headcount and budget allocation.
- Manage message development for internal and external engagements and scale communications across the organization.
- Drive operational excellence into the organization through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or improve processes.
- Lead projects to optimize organizational health and scale the organization.
- Foster relationships and work with cross-functional partners to understand their needs and ideas on how to better collaborate.
- 5+ years experience with program management, strategy, management consulting or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Strategy, Finance, Engineering and/or Computer Science/Statistics.
- Experience working at large-scale companies directly with management as well as people at all levels, including executive and C-suite level, both inside and outside of a company.
- Experience with building presentations in Keynote and/or PowerPoint and compiling briefing materials.
- Experience managing multiple tasks under timelines and shifting priorities.
- Project management and communications (long- and short-form) experience.
- Advanced Degree or MBA
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $113,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Register to View]