Meta Quest Store Operations Manager
On the AR/VR Content team, we are responsible for launching apps and games that users will love and providing support to VR developers who are working at the forefront of digital content distribution. As part of the Facebook Reality Labs, the Metaverse organization has seen significant growth in recent years to become a key innovation contributor to the company, and continues to evolve with the industry to create new business opportunities. This is a unique role that is highly operational but has lots of opportunity for creativity and influence within the Oculus developer community. The Store Operations team provides guided support to VR developers during the critical weeks before and after launch, ensuring that they always have the right information available at the right time, and that next steps are clear and actionable. Store Operations Managers are also deep experts on the proprietary CMS that powers the Oculus Store, and take the lead to coordinate resolution with cross-functional teams should issues arise. The ideal candidate is already well-versed in mobile, PC, or video game console app store distribution and strongly believes in providing an efficient and empathetic developer experience while ensuring high quality content for consumers.Required SkillsMeta Quest Store Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide tailored go-to-market guidance for assigned accounts by creating or leveraging documentation on best practices.
- Maintain strong ownership of assigned titles. Ensure resolution of all issues as they arise, with an eye towards streamlining processes and reducing edge cases.
- Coordinate with the Developer Relations, Meta Quest Store, Data Science, and Marketing teams and ensure alignment with launch goals and broader platform activities.
- Configure titles in proprietary CMS for launch and product updates.
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to assist in the creation of new features or improvements for the Store, developer tools and proprietary CMS.
- Lead incident management and resolution for reported issues.
- Experience communicating with third party content creators.
- 3+ years experience in digital content operations and distribution, or a related field.
- Proven experience in juggling multiple projects with fluctuating deadlines while maintaining meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience working with hybrid onsite/remote teams.
- Experience with high volume partner communications, tracking progress in a customer relationship management system such as Salesforce.
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $160,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Register to View]