Program and Enablement Specialist - Microsoft CSP
The Enablement Specialist sits within our Small Business Marketing team but aligns and works closely with the PPM and SB Integrated Technology Solutions organizations. The Enablement Specialist has a strong product knowledge on their respective partner and develops and executes upon strategic plans to expand and enhance business opportunities while driving sales campaigns. This individual will be responsible for three core areas: sales enablement and engagement, driving partner/ internal programs and campaign management and executing on ROI performance metrics.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Drive partner-specific performance, measured by revenue and net new business
- Be a subject matter expert on the solutions, programs, go to market strategies and enablement needs
- Collaborate with partner resources, PPM, and ITS SB to identify, create and drive product, promotions and program awareness and execute on ROI performance metrics
- Effectively build a relationship strategy and maintain strong long-term business relationships with sellers and sales leadership
- Assist sellers in broadening their product expertise and sales opportunities
- Campaign management through Salesforce and other platforms
- Analyze and provide feedback on campaigns, processes , and other demand generation efforts
- Develop an effective account plan, including determining sales and activity goals, supporting initiatives required for attainment of assigned quota
- Effectively communicate partner value proposition and product knowledge through sales activities and trainings
- Manage reporting and provide consistent updates to stakeholders
- Responsible for timely and accurate updating of all required systems and programs necessary for sales operations including Salesforce and others as appropriate to ensure data is well maintained and documented
- Define and optimize key performance metrics and prepare relevant dashboards to share results across the team and report findings
- Create, support and/or maintain SB marketing sales and customer efforts including SharePoint, email campaigns, SharePoint, event materials etc.
- Understand the competitive landscape in assigned segment and/or region and how market conditions can impact CDW and the respective partner
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3 years marketing or sales experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers, and coworkers
- Strong relationship building skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities/projects, meet deadlines, and facilitate change
- Salesforce experience
- Campaign management
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.