Senior Inside Solution Architect – Google Workspace
The Inside Solution Architect - Google Workspace focuses on supporting the Google Workspace team by assisting them with the sale of solutions related to Google Workspace technologies. The Inside Solution Architect builds relationships and educates the Google Workspace team on the technologies, resources, and automations available to them. The Inside Solution Architect develops and maintains strategic solutions and relationships with the Google Workspace sales team and is seen as a trusted advisor to grow the Google Workspace business.
Key Technology areas include:
- Google Workspace Automations (Apps Script, AppSheet, APIs, Data Studio, BigQuery)
- Internal Systems Automations
- Google Workspace Security & Management
- Google Workspace Administration
(Senior) Inside Solution Architect - Google Workspace focuses on technologies such as Apps Script, AppSheet, Data Studio, BigQuery, Investigation Tool, DLP, SalesForce
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Technology Leadership: Is a passionate learner who demonstrates continuous learning by proactively expanding technical depth in products, solutions, and services. If pertinent, achieves certifications in advanced technologies for CDW's Partner Certification Requirements.
- Collaborates with the Google Workspace team to identify and develop new services and solutions to help build value added services to grow our Google Workspace business
- Assesses internal team sales processes and identifies areas for improvement. Designs and implements automations and processes to streamline sales processes.
- Contributes to the team’s knowledge base and readily shares knowledge with other FSAs, ISAs, BDS and Sales.
- Leads Google Workspace focused training sessions both internally and externally
- Understands profit margin and how to increase profitability; works cooperatively with field sales to ensure healthy profitability. Leverages and maximizes partner pricing, partner registration programs, incentive programs, and special pricing, to win business and ensure healthy profitability, and provides input on pricing to Account Managers, Field Sales, FSAs, and Partners to increase margin and deal size and position CDW for future opportunities.
- Produces marketing-type documents and materials (e.g., presentation) to customers.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Obtain and maintain relevant industry standard certifications
- Two years minimum experience as a Google Workspace administrator or Implementation Specialist
- Proficient in Microsoft & Google Workspace business applications, working between both toolsets
- Scripting experience (node.js, python, APIs, etc)
- Knowledge and proven success of engaging and working with sales teams
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, including consulting skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong passion for learning and teaching others
- Motivated and self-starting
- Ability to think creatively and come up with proactive ideas that will increase sales
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers
- Ability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information. Ability to organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology. Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize. Ability to apply common sense in performing job. Ability to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines. Ability to travel as needed.
- Obtain and maintain relevant industry standard certifications for Google Workspace and relevant add-on products
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.