Become an integral part of a globally diverse team while working in an Industry leading organization, where our employees come first. A global leader in talent solutions, we are problem-solvers and servant leaders at our core. Through our network of specialized companies, our mission is to create significant opportunities for people that shape our world.
We are seeking a motivated, passionate, diligent, creative and customer- oriented Scrum Master with significant expertise in servant leadership, coaching, problem solving and building high performing teams.
- Guides teams on how to self-organize and plan program increments and sprints.
- Removes impediments and guides the team to remove impediments on their own.
- Coaches the team on execution of SAFe/Scrum/Kanban practices and instill SAFe values.
- Continuously assess the SAFe maturity of the teams and coach for relentless and continuous improvements.
- Builds a trusting and safe environment to discuss problems with an emphasis on team collaboration and problem-solving.
- Assists with internal and external communication, promoting collaboration, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supports, brainstorms and shares knowledge on best practices and processes with the team.
- Motivates and guides team on getting the work done without assigning or dictating the work.
- Facilitates discussion, decision making and conflict resolution.
- Instills accountability in the teams by implementing different ideas and leading by example.
- Plans team capacity and works closely with Product Managers and Product Owners to support the Product roadmap.
- Bachelor's degree or combination of education and relevant experience
- Scrum Master certification (SSM,CSM, SAFe SM, PSM I, CSM PSII etc.)
- Experience playing the Scrum Master
- Skilled in servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Well versed in Agile approaches: SAFe, Kanban, Scrum etc.
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team – Version One & MS Teams.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Build relationships
- Develop people
- Lead change
- Inspire Others
- Think critically
- Communicate clearly
- Create accountability