Data Analytics Manager
Meta’s Global Security Systems & Technology team is seeking a highly talented and motivated Data Analytics Manager who can leverage data and analytics to identify opportunities to drive organizational efficiency and security systems health optimization. The Global Security organization implements best-in-class technology, and partners with other teams within Meta to enhance the security systems experience while keeping people and assets safe.Required SkillsData Analytics Manager Responsibilities:
- As a Data Analytics Manager, you will blend deep data visualization skills with statistical analysis background to develop analytics solutions that will help keep Global Security leadership informed on operational and security systems’ performance, vulnerabilities, threats, incident and compliance risks related to the organization.
- The ideal candidate will have a background in a quantitative or technical field, will have experience working with large data sets and developing tools that enables data-driven decision making.
- This is a cross-functional role that partners closely with multiple Global Security teams, enterprise engineering, technical operations teams, consultants, and other Meta internal teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or related quantitative fields.
- 8+ years of experience leading data-driven projects from definition to execution ie defining metrics, experiment design, doing quantitative analysis, advanced data reporting and communicating actionable insights.
- 4+ years experience in managing other team members in a formal or informal capacity.
- Proven experience managing shifting priorities, while maintaining organization and control.
- Understanding of Statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, regressions modeling).
- Skills in building custom reports and dashboards using as visualizations tools like Tableau, d3.js or similar.
- Experience in SQL and other programming languages to perform data extraction, manipulation, and analyses, including stored procedures, complex joins, creation of views, and database scripting.
- Experience communicating the results of analysis to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Extensive SQL experience including stored procedures, complex joins, creation of views, and database scripting.
- Experience manipulating data set using statistical software such as R or Python.
- Communication and interpersonal skills with a focus on detail and experience influencing.
- Proven flexible and experience managing multiple tasks and priorities on very close deadlines.
- Team player - this is a highly collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Experience acting independently across competing priorities and exercise impeccable judgment. Experience taking initiative, be proactive, understand priorities and drive towards goals.
(Colorado only*) Estimated salary of $153,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Register to View]