Intel Client Supervisor
The PPM Supervisor drives revenue and profit to a dedicated brand(s) and/or dedicated product sets through implementation of strategy for the product and partner mix, sales and customer awareness, and financial management of partner investments and programs. This role works directly with CDW Account Managers, sales leadership, and partners on whitespace opportunities. The Supervisor will be responsible for leading a team of coworkers within a designed scope who bring together knowledge of products, quotes, bid opportunities, and the market to identify deals and win them. This individual will keep up to date on the market and understand how to create opportunities for the brand(s) and/or dedicated product sets.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Meet or exceed budgeted revenue goals for assigned brand(s) and/or assigned product sets
- Create and execute annual business plan for the respective brand(s) and/or product sets
- Maximize PCM (partner controllable margin) for assigned brand(s) and/or product sets
- Be the subject matter expert on designated partner’s products, programs and go to market strategies in order to lead direct reports
- Facilitate trainings for direct reports and sales on products, services and programs
- Manage and cultivate relationships between partner(s) sales teams, CDW sales & Leadership teams to align strategy and communication
- Build and maintain successful relationships with partner(s) and act as the liaison and escalation point for sales related issues between CDW and the partner(s)
- Lead monthly scorecard discussions with direct reports to identify sales engagement, pipeline and market trends
- Act as a liaison between CDW Sales and Product and Partner Management (PPM) to identify opportunities for product, program and partner alignment improvements
- Understand the competitive landscape and how market conditions can impact CDW and the assigned partner
- Manage, develop and lead a team of coworkers with regards to performance management and annual appraisals
- Proficient in CDW tools and process such as SPS, AS400, bid desk, returns, etc.
- Maintain effective communication with all stakeholders
- Oversee the monthly progress reports to assigned partner(s) and internal stakeholders
- Represent the assigned partner(s) and product sets in meetings and speak to brand performance, category performance, program/promotion results and current initiatives
- Drive the comprehensive reporting both internally and externally on brand performance, category performance, industry trends and market share
- Coach, develop and mentor direct reports
- Travel as needed
- Other special projects upon request
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Associate’s degree in Business, Information Technology, Marketing, or related field.
- 5 years of product management, marketing, supply chain, sales or finance experience.
- Prior experience coaching or mentoring others.
Other Required Qualifications
- Proven track record in marketing product lines with the ability to manage products through their lifecycle, customer engagement scenarios, and product positioning issues.
- Strong understanding of the dynamics of cross-functional teams, with the ability to creatively problem solve.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little direction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact and present to all stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Demonstrated financial and analytical skills.
- Successful history of building and maintaining internal and external partner relationships at all levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology, Marketing or related field.
- 3 years in a supervisory or management role.
- Previous responsibility for monthly & quarterly sales targets.
- Experience in technology industry experience.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.