Order Support - Hi Ed
In the Account Manager Sales Assistant, you will play an integral role in growing Small Business, Public and Corporate business sales by providing both administrative and operational support to CDW’s top sellers. This role provides you, the coworker, with a deep dive into CDW’s sales cycle processes and offers the opportunity to build a strong network across CDW departments. If you enjoy operations, customer service and a fast-paced environment, this role is for you! This is a funded position by CDW Account Managers.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provide administrative and operational support to CDW sellers
- Order entry, including installs, adding contracts and bids
- Web order processing
- Process basic sales reporting requests
- Act as point of contact for order status requests, Customer Relations needs and ICAN facilitation, including external customer-facing follow up as needed
- Process and follow up on customer service requests and return merchandise authorizations
- Manage special pricing programs and deal registrations such as HP Big Deal Contract, and Cisco OIP
- See all tasks through to completion
- Manage bids and contracts
- Manage and track price and freight adjustments
- Manage inbound Sales Purchase Orders
- Follow up on ETA’s for back ordered items
- Daily maintenance of sales order routers and sales order manager screens
- Administrative support to prepare for customer visits
- Special projects upon requests
Educational and/or Experience Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Sales Support, Operations or Customer Service
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills; Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Flexibility, adaptability, and an optimistic view of projects and work environment.
- Strong relationship building skills with both internal and external customer
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Strong attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to switch priorities frequently
- Able to demonstrate strong sense of urgency
- Ability to follow through and see tasks through to completion
- Ability to work with multiple personalities
- Proficient with various order systems
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Associate and/or Bachelors degree.
- One year sales experience.
- SPS experience.