QA Developer (2021-30622)
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.Responsibilities
As a QA Developer, you will write automated testing for key systems within the Omnichannel IT group. You will design and implement test harnesses, test data and test scripts for components and functionality that directly benefit our end users, working with business users, your team members and other teams across systems. The role includes performance testing and system integration testing, and integrating with continuous delivery processes across teams. Tracking and reporting on quality status is important. We believe in commenting our code so we and others can understand it, and we write unit tests to make sure we get the code right. We are cloud based and prefer agile working styles.
This role is within the Omnichannel IT Group. The Omnichannel IT Group is responsible for all aspects of our business systems, such as agent-led customer care, automated customer care, billing, sales, offer management, product catalog, checkout, order management and other services that enable sales and care online. The ideal candidate has experience working in one or more of the functional areas of ecommerce, a strong technical background and experience managing multiple large technology teams under one area.
- Works with team members and business users to find solutions to business problems.
- Leads and implements test scripts and components
- Integrates testing in continuous delivery processes.
- Keeps abreast of new technology patterns and trends. Leads the evolution of company standards and technology (tools, conventions and design patterns)
- Ensures successful delivery of solutions.
- Collaborates with other teams and consistently and effectively communicates across the organization and up the leadership chain.
- Participates in design and/or code reviews.
- Degree in Computer Science, a related technical or scientific field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of technology experience
- Analysis, design, coding and implementation of large-scale applications.
- Some knowledge of algorithms, data structures and complexity theory
- Experience in a language such as Go, Java or Python, shell scripting
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
As a condition of employment, New York City requires all private-sector workers assigned to a location in the City to be vaccinated by December, 27, 2021. Accommodations may be available for religious or medical reasons; please visit our accommodations link on the AUSA Career Site.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our Fraud FAQ for further details.