Sales Representative (FL) - Hybrid Work Model ( 21004975 )
For an outstanding, entry-level inside sales opportunity with no end to what you can achieve, think CDW. We’re a Fortune 200 leader and technology expert companies turn to most to solve all their IT needs and challenges.
As an entry-level Sales Representative, you’ll collaborate directly with a variety of IT decision makers to improve their technology infrastructure and boost their efficiency. We’ll teach you everything you need to know to become a trusted technology consultant and advisor for your customers. Whether an organization needs a single tablet or an entire virtual environment, you’ll have the sales training, mentoring, tools and resources to connect with your customers.
You’ll become proficient with CDW’s extensive portfolio of products, services and solutions through our interactive instructor-led learning and receive cutting-edge, on-the-job sales training. You’ll have access to resources such as your manager, sales coaches, instructors, and others to help you strategically craft and build consultative relationships with customers. You’ll quickly learn that all sales opportunities at CDW are a chance to forge a relationship, rather than complete a transaction.
What you’ll do
- Prospect for new customers through a high volume of customer touchpoints to effectively grow your book of business
- Build, grow and maintain positive relationships with your customers
- Research current and potential customers to understand their business, and educate them on the value of working with CDW
- Educate, strategize and successfully sell the industry’s top technology products, services and solutions
- Collaborate with peers and industry partners to bring the best technology solutions to your customers
What you’ll need to succeed
- Self-motivation, strong ambition and interest in directly impacting the business landscape through technology solutions
- Dedication and commitment to a long-term sales training program
- Passion for relationship building, creative problem-solving and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate resiliency in adverse situations
- Natural curiosity and a desire to learn, grow and develop your sales and technology skillset
- Ability to develop lasting customer relationships
- Work experience in industries such as: technology, retail, restaurant, hotel, fitness and/or any sales experience
- Experience working or interacting with people, for example: community involvement, student organizations/clubs, internships and/or sports
- Unlimited earning potential: base salary plus uncapped commissions upon successful completion of paid training
- Incredible potential for career progression and advancement for motivated performers
- Community involvement opportunities and our charitable match program
- Comprehensive benefits package along with perks and incentives based on sales performance
- Culture of belonging and inclusion with amazing coworkers and inspiring leadership
Who we are
CDW is a leading multi-brand technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare customers across the globe. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together, and we always have your back. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you.
CDW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are committed to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) and are taking steps to nurture belonging in ways that are meaningful and sustainable. Our goal is for all coworkers to feel valued and empowered to show up as their authentic selves and share their unique perspectives.
CDW is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of known hazards and to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of coworkers and candidates for employment and their families, as well as the community.
CDW requires all coworkers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, with the only exceptions being a documented, legally required medical or religious accommodation. Prior to starting with CDW, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide CDW with proof of full vaccination; or (ii) apply for and receive a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.